LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend switching to plastic-backed again?

Well, it can never be too strong; that would be like having too many tiaras, but it can be too weak, and do not forget, I am talking about Baby Powder scent, not pampers scent., for that, you mught use Tuagboos from Rite Aid,

You might try the Mistolin Baby scent. It did not smell likke baby powder. YOu can use it two ways, In

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 8:19 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

Probably. There would not be much to say. Either I would like it or I would not, if it smells like Johnson's then I will like it, if not , then not

Here is my report

NAME: DScents; "Baby Powder" scented oil

source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291929207648?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

GRADE: B+ Not like Johnson's Baby Powder but much like Dreft. a great house scent and does the most good in a bathroom or bedroom. You could put this on a cotton ball or the like and put it in clothes drawers, It would be good if you could use it on your rubber panties and diapers

What you might do with your panties is make a weak solution of Dreft in a spray bottle and after you clean your panties and they dry, spray it on them and let it dry again and use this on a cotton ball where you store them. 50 years ago, some of the brands of baby panties smelled like this when you first opened the package. After a while, the smell might work its way into the material

• 3 weeks later...

Here is something else you can use to smell up a place. These dissolve in water so just get a spray bottle and you can sprey the insides of drawers, closets, storage bags, diaper bags and even your clothes and nursery or you could use them in a scent warmer http://www.dreft.com/en-us/shop-products/scent-booster/blissfuls

They smell like the real thing

Here is a way to use them,