LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Sleeper Onsies Help?

white65

So I've been thinking about finding a pajama type sleeper onsie that they sell at walmart or target. I'm a guy in my early twentys though so I don't want to go through buying this one and having to return it unless you guys tell me they help keep a wet diaper some what secure.

Only if you wear a onesie under it. The sleeper is more to keep you warm like a little baby when they kick the covers off in the night.

I wear my onesie under mine and with the sleeper I am as snug as a bug in a rug

It's not going to do much good in keeping your diaper secure. What you need is a onesie with a snap crotch. They look kinda like t-shirts, but are longer and have snaps down by the crotch. They're used to keep diapers secure and better in place to help alleviate any sagging after using diapers for their intended purpose.

A sleeper is just pajamas, basically. Good to stay warm in, but that's about it.

It really depends on the fit of the sleeper, but this goes for anything else as well, if it's fairly loose it isn't going to do anything for you but if it's snug enough it will be fine. I have 34 sleepers and most of mine work great with just a diaper under them.