LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sagging mattress

Youngjay

Even if the smell and stains don't bother you directly, they will attract bugs and nobody wants bedbugs and/or roaches crawling all over where they sleep. Replace your mattress ASAP and get a waterproof pad for the future.

• Like 2

Not to be rude, but you need to take responsibility for your medical needs. A vinyl mattress cover can be gotten for under $10, and nicer washable cotton-topped ones are just a bit more.

• Like 3
Even if the smell and stains don't bother you directly, they will attract bugs and nobody wants bedbugs and/or roaches crawling all over where they sleep. Replace your mattress ASAP and get a waterproof pad for the future.

Yeah I just bought this mattress like 1 year ago. It cost a lot of money so I don't want to spend a lot of money yet on replacing something that is so new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to be rude, but you need to take responsibility for your medical needs. A vinyl mattress cover can be gotten for under $10, and nicer washable cotton-topped ones are just a bit more.

Yeah I know...I guess I just hope that it will stop. Protecting the bed seems like I am just accepting something that only became a problem recently. Yeah the mattress is probably ruined...but until I get this resolved I don't want to sleep in a pool of urine you know?

6 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Where did you come up with the idear that a

Rent one of those stream cleaner machines and clean it off if it's only a year old then "wrap that rascal" a full bed condom, it's either diaper the bed or yourself or even better both in case one fails.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 3/16/2017 at 2:46 PM, Youngjay said:

About 6 months ago I started wetting the bed regularly.

When I first moved away from home after finishing school I ruined a mattress too. I quickly leaned to use protection on the bed because mattreses are expensive. Plastic or vinyl mattress covers that can be bought at department stores are a good option. If your bed is comfortable I would consider getting one. But its also useful to use an abosorbant pad on top of the mattress protector to prevent sweating and so you dont feel like your sleeping in a small lake after wetting.

Same tho I'm a couple years out of college. How did you know your mattress was ruined? Did it fall apart or something? Should probably look into protection. I like the stains and smell mind you.

If it was an expensive mattress, and peeing on it for 6 months made it sag, you didn't get your moneys worth. I personally like the plastic cover on a sagging mattress, but I am into that sort of thing. You can't really fix a sagging mattress, but you can put a piece of plywood between the mattress and box spring. to stiffen it up. then get a good quality zip up vinyl mattress cover from the bedwetting store. there an online store, and the only place I was able to find
1 hour ago, Youngjay said:

I'm gonna try the board idea. The problem with wrapping my bed is it rarely dries out. I wet it again before it has a chance to. Maybe I can just use the board and not worry about the protection for now.

Years ago when I didn

If you wanted to just let the pee go through the plywood drilling small holes may wok, I would be concerned about the holes making the wood weak, so it would probably need to be 1" thick plywood.

I wanted to add another thought, if you had a chance to go to a thrift store, or yard sale etc, find the metal bars piece that is made for a bunk bed, it is always welds together in one piece, the pee will go through just like it is now and it should firm up the mattress.

Edited by dlforever
added comment

You wont weaken the ply to much with 2'' holes every 6'' or so, without the holes the mattress will get very wet just from body sweet and get moldy.
1/2" ply is plenty thick enough.
I have made one of these for an old cupil and thay sed it worked well.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Youngjay: You say "Same tho I'm a couple years out of college. How did you know your mattress was ruined? Did it fall apart or something? Should probably look into protection. I like the stains and smell mind you."

I didnt go to college after high school. I started working right away and got my own place. At first the bedwetting on the unprotected mattress didnt bother me a lot, until I started to 'date', if you know what I mean. Not everybody has a lot of understanding of adult bedwetting or likes the idea of it and I wanted to be able to clean up quickly and avoid the smells. I used to flip my mattress over a lot to try to get it to dry out which often just wasnt effective. And eventually the staining was so bad that both sides of the mattress developed a kind of hardened urine stain crust that wasn't easy to clean. Eventually I had to get another mattress but started using a plastic mattress protector which Ive done ever since.

Yes, cool if you are one like me that likes the pee smells, then I would just use the mattress, till it's end, and enjoy the smell, If my wife liked the smells I would have an unprotected bed, and just not even wear any diapers, just let it flow..... I have 2 brothers that when we were young we shared a room and they peed there bed, but since I didn't I had to sneak and play in there bed, I loved to play in it roll in the wet spots. And cover up with there peed blankets while I was in the buff. I would have no issues with sharing a bed with a spouse that peed the bed. I just saw that the box spring is wet, you may consider laying a mattress pad on the board ? so it won't get soaked? I am in envoy of your bed:rolleyes: as I said I love the smells.

Yeah - I think I will drill holes in the board to let the mattress breath better or just not worry about it. I read online that ur one can cause a mattress to rust so that might not even be fixable with a board...

Youngjay: You say "Same tho I'm a couple years out of college. How did you know your mattress was ruined? Did it fall apart or something? Should probably look into protection. I like the stains and smell mind you."
I didnt go to college after high school. I started working right away and got my own place. At first the bedwetting on the unprotected mattress didnt bother me a lot, until I started to 'date', if you know what I mean. Not everybody has a lot of understanding of adult bedwetting or likes the idea of it and I wanted to be able to clean up quickly and avoid the smells. I used to flip my mattress over a lot to try to get it to dry out which often just wasnt effective. And eventually the staining was so bad that both sides of the mattress developed a kind of hardened urine stain crust that wasn't easy to clean. Eventually I had to get another mattress but started using a plastic mattress protector which Ive done ever since.