LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bloomberg article on adult diaper boom and incontinence

Very interesting piece on the adult diaper "boom" so to speak. It's definitely going to climb with baby boomers getting back into diapers once again hehe. But mainly just discussing the logistics of it and how it's affecting paper sales in general. It didn't get to specific but I think they were almost entirely talking about disposables and even more so it seemed like depends based on the picture they had with it. Take a read for yourselves!

The number of "through care" assisted living facilities in my area being built is crazy. That and I swear every time they start it's always just a little bigger. Hopefully more places to get quality diapers around here as well on a minutes notice....

I can think of a million places I would rather die than in a care facility in a cheap diaper , let's see under a tree, bench ,car , truck,bus, in the park you get the idea ,care facilities are good at three things only, and they pretty much go in the same sequence 1. seizing your assets and selling them 2. Attaching any income you have except for $30.00 a month 3. Putting you in the cheapest diaper imaginable and neglecting your care , oh wait there is a 4th getting you out of bed starting at 3AM so that when the morning shift comes they just have to give you 28 minutes to eat before they start cleaning you to put you on display for the day , if your a person who doesn't have family or friends checking to be sure your being cared for you are completely screwed and neglected some of the worst living conditions I have ever seen was in care facilities, and that was before people had the Internet in there pocket , God help you now that they can use it anywhere.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I will probably live well into my 90's and I've a very detailed Living Will that Includes what kind of diapers I can tolerate and what kind they are allowed to use. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey we already have designer god knows what so diapers can't be to far off , I remember when my mom died I ordered designer stamps with my favorite picture of her for the thank you cards when I mailed them .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk