LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby clothes

lamando

Consider short-alls instead of shorts made by ebay sellers or esty clothing makers.

Whether you wear diapers or not in most cases at this (your) stage of life you are going to have to have something custom made -

must have enough room in the crotch to put the snaps and still hold

• 8 months later...

Yeah, you'll definitely need something custom.

A google search pulls up some instructions on how to add snaps to patterned clothing (https://www.madeformermaids.com/howtosnapplacket/ (I'll use this as my example): For your own, you'll need 1 pair of shorts that fit with your diapers, excess fabric (heavier weight if possible), 1 pack of snaps, and a sewing machine/hand needle if patient.  Try on the shorts at any time if you're worried about fit.

1) Cut the pants along the inseam.  From opening to opening, so the entire crotch and inside of the legs is open

2) Sew a strip of 1-2in fabric on each side of those open seams.  This is where your snaps will attach.

3) Sew snaps onto the 1in fabric, making sure that you put the correct pieces in the correct places.  Check your work often, make sure that it's all faced right.

4) Profit.  Wear em, try em out, and always carry spare pants/sewing kit until it's good and solid.

Keep in mind this is a super rough explanation, with no pictures, etc (why I linked the article) but it's a sort a simple concept.  Just hard to execute depending on the types of fabric involved.

• 4 weeks later...