LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which baby diapers?

TimsRitins

Hey guys i need help with my first baby diapers, i weight 100 pounds and im 5" 6. My options are Pampers pants 6, pampers baby dry 6, huggies pull-ups. Also planning only to pee in them and will i fit in them?

Get pampers cruisers "size 7" or bambo nature size 6: https://www.diapers.com/p/bambo-nature-diapers-899560

Even a size 6 huggies will probably work. Pampers have really stretchy sides and just stretch them out before you put them on or attach them first and then pull on. 28" waist should be fine. Look online for cheap cuties size 7 or comfees size 7 as well

22 minutes ago, theiceman said:

Get pampers cruisers "size 7" or bambo nature size 6: https://www.diapers.com/p/bambo-nature-diapers-899560

Even a size 6 huggies will probably work. Pampers have really stretchy sides and just stretch them out before you put them on or attach them first and then pull on. 28" waist should be fine. Look online for cheap cuties size 7 or comfees size 7 as well

Pampers cruisers and bambo diapers are not available where i live. I dont know some say that huggies are smaller then pampers, will i fit into huggies pants 6 or huggies pullups 6, which one is bigger from them?

Haven't tried the new little movers but very possible since your waist is so small. At the very least you could staple to the outer wing and it would be fine. Everyone says it won't fit right... yeah it may not cover your butt correctly but worth a shot.

14 hours ago, theiceman said:

Haven't tried the new little movers but very possible since your waist is so small. At the very least you could staple to the outer wing and it would be fine. Everyone says it won't fit right... yeah it may not cover your butt correctly but worth a shot.

I guess i will just buy the huggies pullups 6 and hope that i will fit in them. BTW im buying baby diapers because people will steer at me because buying like drynites or adult diapers.

18 hours ago, TimsRitins said:

I guess i will just buy the huggies pullups 6 and hope that i will fit in them. BTW im buying baby diapers because people will steer at me because buying like drynites or adult diapers.

People will stare at you whether you buy baby diapers or adult diapers.

• 5 months later...

28 inch waist and 125 pounds here, Huggies diapers are too small, 4t-5t pull-ups will fit but are uncomfortable. Go with goodnites or pampers swaddlers size 7. Luvs size 6 can be stretched to fit pretty good too. Try ordering a convertup from the U.K. If you really want to wear Huggies