LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to find ab/dl friends

I've been looking for abdl friends around my area, Oklahoma City, and I can't seem to find anyone. I've been trying for 2 months now and my lack of success has lead to a very strong feeling of loneliness. Does anyone have any advice on finding and making friends with other abdl's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/16/2017 at 11:33 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

No, munch. It's where you dress vanilla and go meet people from the group at a restaurant. After you become known, you can start attending their events.

I only went to maybe 3, and this was...approximately 10 years ago, but I met a lovely group of North Jersey peoples at a few munches.  If I knew they were still meeting (many moved away) I'd probably go again.  I will say though, out in public at a diner, there wasn't a single diaper conversation.

31 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I only went to maybe 3, and this was...approximately 10 years ago, but I met a lovely group of North Jersey peoples at a few munches.  If I knew they were still meeting (many moved away) I'd probably go again.  I will say though, out in public at a diner, there wasn't a single diaper conversation.

I just met someone on fetlife that just discovered his love of diapers and lives in SA. Whenever we get a chance we're going to meet up. Been texting back and forth and really have alot in common. He said he was at a Halloween party a few  weeks back and the topic of sex/kinks came up. His female friend asked if he wanted to try a diaper and when he did he was hooked. Just yesterday I posted about a friend of a friend who tried them and converted. It's just a matter of trying it out. I think if everyone gave it a shot 50% of us would be 24/7 in diapers