LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Types of mattress protection

carsfan

Thanks guys! I'm still unclear in how the mattress pad thing works. If it doesn't cover the entire area of your bedding. How does it differ from a vinyl sheet with a zipper?

1 hour ago, carsfan said:

Thanks guys! I'm still unclear in how the mattress pad thing works. If it doesn't cover the entire area of your bedding. How does it differ from a vinyl sheet with a zipper?

A traditional mattress pad covers just the top of your mattress.

• 1 month later...

I have Babykins rubber sheets. one of several

This is my bad without any covers. The rubber sheet is the classic heavy ivory 14 guage rubber sheet.

rubbersheet.jpg

This is my bed when it is made

madebed3.jpg

• Like 2

Christine Daryleanne: Nice to see that rubber sheets are still around. Growing up my mom used an ivory colored rubber sheet for both me and my older brother. These days I use an off-white fitted plastic sheet but these are not as durable as rubber sheets.

I have 2 beds, my main bed is a very expensive mattress, so it is in a zipped vinyl from the bed wetter store, its online, its about $25

I have a spare room thats a homemade mattress, all foam and several vinyls zipped up, but I ordered a hospital mattress, online its the blue poly vinyl encased zipped up and what looks like a nice foam mattress, I am waiting for it to get here can't wait, next week. I found it

Edited by dlforever
Update
  • Like 1

What some people do is a big rubber sheet under a bottom sheet then a smaller 66" x 33" waterproof laid accross the bed where the ops are, then a very absorbent sheet of the same size over that

One time, a few months ago what happened was I slept on my left side and some wet had gotten out of my diaper. That side of my rubber

9 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

BUTYL

• 3 weeks later...
On ?3?/?15?/?2017 at 4:14 PM, beallucanb said:

Has anyone ever tried the Protect a bed mattress protector from QVC I saw it advertised years ago.

Perhaps something like this would help you.http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=protect+a+bed+sheets

that's what I have on my bed right now happy so far about 2 months old

• Like 1