LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 1 month later...

DPF, by the middle 1980's

However, I think now the two terms are becoming very different to the point of separation. It was basically thought that DL was an accompaniment to some form of AB, which included "Little" and subdivided by age: infant/toddler, pre-schooler, grade schooler and teen baby. This came from the notion that "diaper" was part of a "baby" story. I do not know what you had prior to 1982. I understood that "Amber E"/Mommy Florence went back to 1976 and she was making adult-size rubber panties even then

I don't know but I really wish a better term was used. ABDL has become a term which people use to describe everyone in these types of communities despite the fact not everyone is AB & DL. I hate having to correct someone when they refer to me as "ABDL" Because I'm only half of that description.

The use, or term AB/DL, we all know, has become a very general classification. It does not, and can, not properly define all, but it is the path of least resistance, of sorts. People always want to have, a quick and easy way to refer to some subject. So, most times I don't mind it's use, even if it's off center. It is a jumping off point, into every other aspect.

It's hard to find a specific term that adequately describes each and every one us.

But there really aren't very many labels that do a great job describing the full picture of what's going.

Evolution does cause things to happen. Whereas AB and DL share diaper interests, for the AB/Little, the diaper is a PART of the story, for the DL, it IS the story. The same with Sissy (baby, girl, etc) the "girl" and "baby" are not the story. FemDom is and they are "props" or Sp/FX. But FemDom is part of BDSM. Now, humiliation and discipline are part of the AB/little story just as they are part of the real life of a child being subject to the grownup: Mommy is different from "Mistress" with only the accoutrements being the same, which AB/little seeks to authentically imitate, but they are PART of the story. So, as things have evolved, and AB/little, DL and Sissy have become more clearly defined and articulated, I find that DL and Sissy have their essential identities elsewhere from AB/little

21 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

DPF, by the middle 1980's

However, I think now the two terms are becoming very different to the point of separation. It was basically thought that DL was an accompaniment to some form of AB, which included "Little" and subdivided by age: infant/toddler, pre-schooler, grade schooler and teen baby. This came from the notion that "diaper" was part of a "baby" story. I do not know what you had prior to 1982. I understood that "Amber E"/Mommy Florence went back to 1976 and she was making adult-size rubber panties even then

I purchased adult baby clothes from mommy Florence back in the late 70s. She had a cute outfit called the crib set. It was a cute baby girl top that tied in the front it was pretty short about waist high. Had cute white rhumba plastic pants with 3 rows of pink ribbons across the back. Fun to wear

How did you do that at least 7 years before you were born?

Well, just because I am part Fairy does not mean I claim to have had any part in this, from 8000 years ago. There is not a Fairylet in the world who would not think that being with Queen Tiara would be just ever so dreamy

http://fairyland.sandralyn.net/tgift.html

:)

My ancestor Lady

If your family was born in BABYlonia, moved to Arizon and if you walk like an Egyptian

Either the subject is exhausted and the thread has followed the usual pattern into the absurd or we've hijacked it. But nobody's saying anything to get it back on the rails off of which it has seriously gone