LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
mark686

telling parents and close freinds

29 posts in this topic

I guess if you find wetting your pants less embarrasing then wearing diapers all the time that works for you.  I personally would start wearing diapers all time, but of course I already do and have no medical need to do so.

I highly suggest the Seni Super Plus Briefunless you are wearing skinny jeans or other tight clothing no one will notice.  I find these the best of being discreet enough to wear all the time, but think enough that it can take a single large flooding or probably 4-8 hours depending on how much liquids you drink and if you flood or dribble constantly or somewhere in between.  Aldo unlike almost every other one I have tried there isn't a clumping issue, even after wearing 12 hours (sometimes I don't actually use it, but go to the potty monster).  

Seriously just be discreet and wear clothes that hide you diapers, no need to tell your mom unless she asks about it.  You have already told her about your back, so if she does notice the diapers then she will probably already know why you are having to wear them.

If you just have to get it off your chest and tell her, be ready for the consequences of telling her now instead waiting to see if she notices.

1 person likes this

On 3/30/2017 at 1:26 AM, InconSteiner said:

In the interest of keeping this on topic, I'd like to propose an open question.

When is the best time to tell people who you think might find out, or is that even preferable? 
I've had control issues off and on my whole life and I've been fully incontinent for the last 3 months. I'm scared of people finding out and I've been limiting my social interaction by a lot because of it. Sometimes I get jealous when my friends talk about their problems like it's no big deal but I'm reminded how taboo it is when they say they'd prefer to kill themselves then be incontinent. (to clarify, we were talking about getting old, and he said "as soon as I can't control when I go to the bathroom, I want them to pull the plug" and that's been a common thing I hear from people I know)

Like, geez, it's not that bad!  

I operate on a need-to-know basis mostly.. Only those who will see my diapers need to know, so that's only who I tell B) And I'm always ready with an answer should there be any unplanned discovery ;) Of recent times I changed main employers and was placed into a situation where I was stuck in an empty apartment with a new co-worker for a few nights, living out of my suitcase. I wear plastic-backed diapers so the noise was probably  all too evident as we were working close proximity together but nothing was said. Not so tough finding times and places to change but disposal took some careful planning and execution :P

Wearing diapers is only the issue you allow it to be. If you have friends or relatives who wouldn't deal with it well then you have a relationship problem, not a diaper problem. In this day and age, anyone other than a small child knows something of incontinence and adults who wear diapers because of advertising so they should understand. If they don't understand then you don't need that kind of person in your life whether you're diapered or not.

Bettypooh

On 8.4.2017 at 5:29 PM, dl_ashlee said:

I highly suggest the Seni Super Plus Briefunless you are wearing skinny jeans or other tight clothing no one will notice.  I find these the best of being discreet enough to wear all the time, but think enough that it can take a single large flooding or probably 4-8 hours depending on how much liquids you drink and if you flood or dribble constantly or somewhere in between. 

Hi,

I bought those in a supermarket in East Görlitz. Usually I wear Super Seni Quatro L. I can really recommend those diapers. So you do not have the side effects of those Chinese diapers, which lose their color and start stinking terribly.

Kwjetka

On 4/16/2017 at 10:32 AM, Bettypooh said:

you have a relationship problem, not a diaper problem. 

Bettypooh

I'm going to meditate on this, as I get older this seems to be more the case than not. 

I've read quite a few of your posts over the years, thanks for the words of wisdom.