LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
mark686

telling parents and close freinds

15 posts in this topic

I have bean having issues with stress/urge and bed wetting incontinence for the past year since I fell on some ice in a parking lot and it has been getting worse to the point if I get up I leak in my shorts. I do sometimes wear diapers when I am going to be out for a while or doing something where I may have a accident. I went and seen my doctor and a uroligest and nothing was found. now it is getting to the point that I may have to wear full time. I don't tell my mom everything like that I whent to the doctor for this issue but I am self employed and am around my moms a lot when I work near her house. in my opinion she over reacts to a lot of stuff so looking for advice how to go about telling her?

Why do you feel you have to tell her?  Does she tell you what underwear she wears?  The thing is, you say she over reacts to a lot of stuff.  I'd let it go, don't say anything to anyone unless they ask you (if they even notice).  Then just say that you have been having some problems ever since you fell on the ice last year, you have been to the doctor and urologist and they are monitoring the situation.  If your mom or someone asks why you didn't tell them, just say you have the situation under control and why would they even feel they have to ask in the first place?  Don't tell, wait until (if ever) someone asks you and then make like it is no big deal, you have it under control.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

After a fall that has such an affect on you, I would see a chiropractor.

If you're not a fan of chiro, then I would look for a good masseuse.

Either way, that costs  out of pocket money  to the self-imployed.

If you're not all out losing control and flooding, just frequent dribbles,
then i suggest a plastic pants and a pad  system, much more discreet. 

Cuddling in mommy's lap and letting her know you wear diapers is not

going to solve a nerve problem.  It will make her worry more.

happiness is wearing cotton diapers

Edited by babylin
grammer, missing words
1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, babylin said:

After a fall that has such an affect on you, I would see a chiropractor.

If you're not a fan of chiro, then I would look for a good masseuse.

Either way, that costs  out of pocket money  to the self-imployed.

If you're not all out losing control and flooding, just frequent dribbles,
then i suggest a plastic pants and a pad  system, much more discreet. 

Cuddling in mommy's lap and letting her know you wear diapers is not

going to solve a nerve problem.  It will make her worry more.

I have been to a chiropractor and it helped some not worried as much about friends as I am my mom she will eventualy find out. and yes it usualy is a lot like wet jeans so more protection is better

Stay cool .

You can "What If" yourself crazy.  

Meantime, do your own laundry.

1 hour ago, babylin said:

Stay cool .

You can "What If" yourself crazy.  

Meantime, do your own laundry.

i try but eventualy she is going to find out because I am there for several hours at a time helping her (my dad and mom got devoriced when I was born he was a alchoholic) sorry I cant spell vary good

Just my opinion:  If your Mom is anything like my Mom was, she will find out or notice something, and wheedle it out of you.  I think you should just tell her about your injury for starters.....  take it from there.

My Family all knew I fell too I was out cold too My oldest Daughter found my out side wear I fell.She ran in the house told my wife and called 911 I was out for a day.in the hosp a week.every one found out then.I was 63 I had just retired.no one gave me any crap even my 2 older sisters

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:46 PM, ELLIE52 said:

Just my opinion:  If your Mom is anything like my Mom was, she will find out or notice something, and wheedle it out of you.  I think you should just tell her about your injury for starters.....  take it from there.

she does now that I fell on the Ice, and that I did go see the chiropractor.

Honestly, Mark686, just take the next step, and tell her what has happened since the fall.  It seems you will feel better and that way there will be no extra stress on your relationship with your Mom.  Yes, she probably will overact.  My Mom used to do the same stuff.  If we fell or injured ourselves, she would tap or swat us which to me made no sense.  Later years, I asked her about that, and she said she was teaching us not to injure ourselves.  I say just take the next step; you've had an injury which will explain that you've hurt something that is probably causing pressure on your urethral sphincter ....  maybe disc, spinal injury of sorts.  I don't know, not a doctor or anything close.

If no questions are asked then there is no point in offering answers ;) You have a medical issue- so do lots of other people. It may het resolved with treatment and it may not, but stressing out over it isn't going to help. Just think about how you will answer if questions are asked, and deal with life as best you can including your current problems. That's the best approach :)

Bettypooh

1 person likes this

This has been a lifelong issue for me, my parents have known i don't have complete control and that i struggle for how much i do have.  I don't know that i would ever have to tell them, but i don't want to, ever.   However i have suffered accidents in front of them without wearing a diaper. so i want to tell them that things haven't gotten better, but i don't have the guts to 

48 minutes ago, leakingdaily said:

This has been a lifelong issue for me, my parents have known i don't have complete control and that i struggle for how much i do have.  I don't know that i would ever have to tell them, but i don't want to, ever.   However i have suffered accidents in front of them without wearing a diaper. so i want to tell them that things haven't gotten better, but i don't have the guts to 

Taken I understood it all correctly. You have a medical issue, why worry about it amongst you loved ones? If they care for you and if they love you they would never make fun of you or embarrass you. Just call things for what they are it will make your life a heck of a lot easier as you only get one to live. I know I told a lot of people around me and it worked like magic.

22 hours ago, leakingdaily said:

Your parents already know you don't have complete control.  Don't worry about it.  Most liklely they won't bring it up, therefore you don't have to bring it up either!  If y7ou have an accident in front of them without a diaper, then they know you are still having problems.  If they say something to you, then it will be because they are concerned.  All you have to say is it's still the same, doctor is aware of the situation.  They may ask in a situation where you wet in front of them, but only because they are concerned and want to make sure you are OK.  You can always say you appreciate their concern, you are doing what is necessary but don't want to talk about it.  That should end it, but they may just want reassurance that you are doing all you can and that it's not a serious medical issue you are not taking care of.

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Your parents already know you don't have complete control.  Don't worry about it.  Most liklely they won't bring it up, therefore you don't have to bring it up either!  If y7ou have an accident in front of them without a diaper, then they know you are still having problems.  If they say something to you, then it will be because they are concerned.  All you have to say is it's still the same, doctor is aware of the situation.  They may ask in a situation where you wet in front of them, but only because they are concerned and want to make sure you are OK.  You can always say you appreciate their concern, you are doing what is necessary but don't want to talk about it.  That should end it, but they may just want reassurance that you are doing all you can and that it's not a serious medical issue you are not taking care of.

this has crossed my mind to go without and let her find out that way and then explain the situation and that I have it under controle. I would  have the necessary things with me to change. may not be the perfect idea or a excellent one but.