LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have been looking at Babykins products lately and trying to decide which diaper I would like to buy.

For those who have purchased diapers from Babykins which is your fav. and why? I like them pretty thick and like to use doublers. Never tried any of there velcro closing type wondering if you like them? There are a couple of choices but having a hard time deciding which to buy. The ones with elastic on the back seem pretty good just can't make up my mind. Then they have one called the dpf diaper seems nice to.I think they all have 2 layer soakers sewn inside and 2 layers of flannel for the outside.

Which are your favorite?

Hey, I use Babykins for all my cloth needs. It depends what you require, do you wear for need or want. Since I wet the bed at night and need pretty thick diapers I've found that the PDF ones work well for that. I use them with a soaker pad and the 10300V plastic pants and rarely have any trouble.

• 5 weeks later...

The DPF diaper is very good. Like all cloth diapers, you have you wash them a few times for them to "fluff" up a bit and never you fabric softener with them. Any way, the DPF is a really good diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like Babykins, I have been ordering from them for years. The product and price point is excellent. Been really happy with the DPF diapers, and general hook and loop diapers.