LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The reality of getting what you ask for (well, you always wanted to wear diapers)

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Please don't speak of a "hypothetical that can't ever happen" unless you know what you are talking about.

People post many fantastical stories that never happened. I have a lot of trouble believing someone poured bleach into their bladder through a catheter without any evidence. Not the least because that wouldn't do anything to cause incontinence. Good way to cause death, though.

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

which tells me you don't know, since obviously

Joe, I am so sorry to hear about your car accident. I'm glad that you made it out relatively okay. Like many here, I really started wearing diapers the moment I had my own car, and a job to pay for them (I was 16 years old). For the longest time , I too, had the fantasy of having the need to justify my diaper wearing. I like to use diaper for what they are, and would sometimes wish that I was Incontinent as well. (I have had some IBs related accidents, but it hasn't ever been frequent enough to call myself bowel incontinent). I will say that as I went through the binge and purge cycles of hoarding diapers and then feeling utter disgust for myself about my diaper habits, I learned to accept that this part of me will always be a part of me. And while I may not feel the urge to wear a diaper for a week, two weeks, maybe even a month or more, that I am very fortunate that I have control over my body. I have so much respect for the incontient folks here and everywhere. Many of us feel like that's what we would want for ourselves, but never seem to heed the warnings of the people who live incontinent in their day to day lives. (Not to say that all people who choose to wear 24/7 and become incon, aren't happy with their decision.) But again, I'm glad you came away from your car accident relatively okay.

• Like 1

There are a small but significant number of people who took steps mentally to become incontinent, actually achieved that goal, then later on decided to end it only to discover they could not. Muscles can atrophy through disuse so completely that normal strength can't ever be regained. The subconscious can hold onto a concept so strongly that it cannot be overcome or changed in a conscious or sometimes even an unconscious state.And one's original ability to control ones sphincter's play a part here too; ig you began with minimal control then losing even a small part of that could render you incontinent. I've seen it happen here on DD. I've spoken with licensed Doctors.who have seen it. Ditto licensed Psychiatrists. While not common, it DOES happen.and because of that, one needs to be absolutely certain that incontinence forever is what they want before they begin to travel any path which could take them there.

For those who disbelieve me it is incimbent on you to look intio the matter yourself- I am not obligated to provide you proofs, and even if I did you would always doubt their veracity until you checked them out yourself. So since that has to happen anyway the time for it is now, And don't come here sating somebody is wrong unless you can prove that which means you have to do that research to get that data, and when you do you will discover that what I've said is true and that there are some people who were never able to regain bladder control after intentionally losing it..

Bettypooh

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar story. Lifelong DL. In 2002, was injured on active duty, and 8 surgeries later was left incontinent after the final one (sphincterotomy). Still a DL, but the sexual part is less now.

My Doctor, urologist,diabetic nurse and continence nurse all know I wear nappies or incontinence slips or large pads all the time. Only the diabetic nurse and continence nurse ever mention the fact occasionally. My medical notes state I am incontinent and enuretic and in receipt of a supply of pads from the NHS continence service. The diabetic nurse told me to stay away from catheters being a diabetic because of the infection risk. The continence nurse encouraged me to stay away fromgoing 24/7 for as long as possible because in her experience once I did any remaining bladder control I had would soon be lost. (She was right) In the end she agree'd it was my life and if it made things easier then it wa sup to me but I would have to buy any extra pads I needed my self.