LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The reality of getting what you ask for (well, you always wanted to wear diapers)

I am a DL who has always loved wearing diapers and I have always wanted to "Have" to wear them 24/7 against my will, with no control over the matter.

This had always been one of my biggest fantasies. The embarrassment of the situation, having to wear diapers all day and everywhere, whether I wanted to or not.

In my head, this was always my ultimate fantasy whenever I wore.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, NYJoe said:

I am a DL who has always loved wearing diapers and I have always wanted to "Have" to wear them 24/7 against my will, with no control over the matter.

This had always been one of my biggest fantasies. The embarrassment of the situation, having to wear diapers all day and everywhere, whether I wanted to or not.

In my head, this was always my ultimate fantasy whenever I wore.

I have a bladder-control problem that stems from an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old. I bled excessively after the surgery and then developed a severe bacterial

On 3/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, NYJoe said:

I was pretty horrified because I had NEVER fantasied about messing myself.

That is definitely going to result in you disliking your state a lot more than most people who fantasize about it. I'm sorry this happened to you. But good of you to accept what you can't change; no use fighitng such things.

On 3/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, NYJoe said:

An abena M4 with a large liner is noticeable no matter what you do.

This is just not true. I've worn

You still have the option.

That aside, we, the incontinent, express our beliefs based on how we felt after becoming truly incontinent: I doubt any one of us

After being in a serious MVA 17 years ago I was left urine and bowel incon. From my experience when your dealing with both a catheter doesn't do you a whole lot of good. I'm on a bowel program but it isn't perfect by any means. Diapers where definitely the best option for me.

• Like 1
On 3/14/2017 at 2:34 PM, NYJoe said:

You simply dont know what you are talking about.

However, your disdain for those who choose diapers over your preferred method of using a catheter is noted.

The reason I do not visit other incontinence support boards is because every time I mention using diapers to manage my incontinence, I am swarmed by people harrumphing that I should never use a diaper and they begin to sing the phrases of catheters,

Your assertion that I have not been adequately counseled is also absurd as is your assumption that no actual incontinent people are wearing diapers.

I have been presented with every possible solution but if you had my history, you would share my reluctance in getting anything else artificial placed into my body.

"I've

Hey NYJoe... I made a comment above some time shortly after your original one in this regard, and looking over them all it seems that some people will take up a contrary position for no

• Like 1

I probably am, sorry. I spent years feeling outcast and alone just liking diapers. So finding forums that were okay with that really helped a lot.

And so it really pains me when I see people on this forum, who've all been there, turn around and say the same kind of, "you're wrong for liking this, how could you like this?" points (not directed at you two, just in general), as if anyone even here even fully understands why they like diapers in the first place.

But a part of me is also really curious. I obviously can't be truly incontinent, but if there is really a difference from simulating it 24/7 for over a decade, then I'd sure like to know what that difference is. So far, both of you had additional complications beyond urinary incontinence, so I think understandably it'd be less enjoyable. I'm sympathetic to both of you for the parts you dislike. The people who have been courageous enough to try stents don't seem to have changed their views much. I started with that and immediately got a UTI (-not a big deal, just don't like having to take antibiotics), so I'm very weary to keep at that route.

At the end of the day there's not much point to warning people though. There's no magic pill or Craigslist 'home doctor' that's going to make someone incontinent overnight. A few lucky people can retrain themselves, but it takes years to do so. Years of living the life where at any point they can stop if it becomes unfun. And even then, those people can retrain themselves continent again.

The only surefire means to incontinence are accidents (car crash, etc) that are more likely to kill you, and thus won't be things anyone is trying.

So rest assured, it will remain just a fantasy for most of us =(

I can agree with what most people have said here. I feel that wanting and then getting true urinary incontinence is a bit like having your favourite meal every day. It tastes great at first, but after a while it becomes old and tiresome. Although I don't deny that some still love every minute of it.

Sadly, like many on here, the desire to be incontinent - or at least experience it - is very strong and hard to suppress. The cons of being incontinent by far outweigh the benefits. As far as I can see the ONLY benefit of being incontinent for me is that it fulfils my desire to wear which gives me happiness. It is a very fine balance of weighing up this happiness that wearing brings compared to the negatives it brings. After a few weeks of wearing 24/7, the happiness that wearing brings me starts to fall and no longer outweighs the negatives, so I stop wearing. The negatives are pretty huge for me - my work does not allow me to have a bag with me at all times, so going off to get a bag with spare supplies to then go to the toilet and then drop my bag off would not be feasible, I would not want to be incontinent when I have kids, being incontinent would make it very difficult to relax on beach/pool holidays, diapers are uncomfortable on long hikes, the heat around my private parts generated from wearing is uncomfortable at times and evidence has consistently shown that consistently raised testicular temperature will reduce fertility - something I do not want to risk for a fetish. I get paranoid about urine odour, which even with good hygiene, regular changes and drinking lots of water, I can still occasionally faintly detect. Then there is the cons of not being able to wear the good fitting clothes I like due to them being unable to conceal any diaper bulge/outline. Maybe it's because I have a pretty fast, active, ambitious life that make the negatives stand out. If I was an introvert in a low skilled job with minimal ambition in life then yes, wearing 24/7 would probably be very easy for me. Would wearing 24/7 stop me from doing anything? Probably not, but it would make most things more difficult for me.

Still though, despite all these negatives, I can't stop wanting to wear diapers 24/7 to at least experience incontinence. I somehow convince myself that if I don't experience it now when I have the chance then I will regret it later in life. I have experimented with catheters before but like others find these uncomfortable and too high risk. I feel the best option would be to persevere for 1-2 years and experience some degree of urinary incontinence and then try to retrain my bladder and go back to normal so that I have 'got it out my system' so to say.

If there was a pill I could take to stop liking diapers I would probably take it. I stopped the binge purge cycles many years ago an now accept that this is a fetish I have for life and nothing will change that. I can explain to you what I like about wearing, but cannot explain to you how this fetish came about.

The one thing I like about these forums is that it is nice to hear from other people who also have such strong desires to wear 24/7 but refrain from doing so because of the negative impact this would have on their life.

To NYJoe, I am really sorry to hear about your accident.

• Like 1

I feel like no one is considering the points I've raised :(

22 hours ago, DBiker said:

I feel that wanting and then getting true urinary incontinence is a bit like having your favourite meal every day. It tastes great at first, but after a while it becomes old and tiresome.

But I've already been having the same meal every day for over a dozen years. It did suck out most of the sexual aspects of diapers, but that's something I wanted as well.

There are certainly people who have never gone 24/7, but warning them serves no purpose. They won't be intentionally able to become incontinent without first living it 24/7 for a year or more. They'll have plenty of time to realize the downsides on their own. And even then, it's very unlikely they will ever be able to become incontinent anyway.

It's like if this were a "furries-support" forum, and people kept coming in and saying, "dude you don't

• Like 1