LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How open are you about ABDL?

• 1 year later...
On 3/11/2017 at 4:32 PM, JazzyPazzazy said:

On a scale of 1-10, (one being none, ten being completely.) how open are you with vanilla people or friends and family? I know a lot of people are super uncomfortable with others knowing, but I also know a few that are open. How do you feel about it? :3

Hii!

On the DL I'm about a 3. I let it peek a boo a little, but I'm not entirely bashful. 

On the AB side I'm a 6 or so. I wear my childish shirts and my ABUniverse stocking caps and I have a couple of jeans with paw patrol embroidered patches sewn on the front pockets, OH! , and somtimes you can cath me off guard with my pacifier. On second thought maybe this one is an 8 LOL.

?‍♂️

On 3/11/2017 at 5:32 PM, JazzyPazzazy said:

On a scale of 1-10, (one being none, ten being completely.) how open are you with vanilla people or friends and family? I know a lot of people are super uncomfortable with others knowing, but I also know a few that are open. How do you feel about it? :3

I'm a 10 and I am completely open about my ABDL. I'm very much open about me being an adult baby due to my incontinence and it has helped me cope with being kept in diapers, permanently. Everyone in my friends, family and doctors all know I wear diapers and they know I am an adult baby as well. It's why I am very comfortable with being ABDL and Adult baby around my friends, family and doctors. 

• Like 1
On 12/24/2022 at 10:45 PM, Lil Leo said:

OH! , and somtimes you can cath me off guard with my pacifier. On second thought maybe this one is an 8 LOL.

?‍♂️

That must be hard!  Never heard of anyone being cath'ed with a pacifier!  Must be awfully hard to insert it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

That must be hard!  Never heard of anyone being cath'ed with a pacifier!  Must be awfully hard to insert it.

Lol that's what happens when you let toddler me try and spell! Too funny ? ? ? (or Freudian slip)

• Like 2