LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How open are you about ABDL?

On a scale of 1-10, (one being none, ten being completely.) how open are you with vanilla people or friends and family? I know a lot of people are super uncomfortable with others knowing, but I also know a few that are open. How do you feel about it? :3

I would say 2. Apart from the good people on this site and the diaper suppliers that I use there is only 1 other person I have ever talked to about this side of me.

I would say 2. Apart from the good people on this site and the diaper suppliers that I use there is only 1 other person I have ever talked to about this side of me.

Ahh okay. Is there a specific reason? (If I may ask of course!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here a 2 as I have only told my wife.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Did she know before you got married? How well did she take it? I know some peoples SO's are okay and supportive, while others are fine with it but won't participate.

Has to be a 1 unfortunately, I would like to be able to talk to people about it but feel they would not understand. It's kind of a niche fetish to wear and use nappies in your fifties I'd say

• Like 2

Did she know before you got married? How well did she take it? I know some peoples SO's are okay and supportive, while others are fine with it but won't participate.

No she didn't know before we got married - I didn't really know ether.
We have been together for about 29 years married nearly 24 years and I only came out about 2 years ago.
It was hard on her at first (and me )but she is a very lovely lady and is fine with it now, she is not into it herself she will change me sometimes. I think the fact that I have had some incontinence and bedwetting issues for a number of years helped as she was used to seeing me in a nappy. Now she nows I like my nappies .our relationship is better than ever.

• Like 2

No she didn't know before we got married - I didn't really know ether.
We have been together for about 29 years married nearly 24 years and I only came out about 2 years ago.
It was hard on her at first (and me )but she is a very lovely lady and is fine with it now, she is not into it herself she will change me sometimes. I think the fact that I have had some incontinence and bedwetting issues for a number of years helped as she was used to seeing me in a nappy. Now she nows I like my nappies .our relationship is better than ever.

That's super cute!! I'm so happy for you!!

On ?12?/?03?/?2017 at 2:50 PM, JazzyPazzazy said:

Ahh okay. Is there a specific reason? (If I may ask of course!)

No specific reason Jazzy just to scared to meet others in real life. It has taken me a long time to accept that I like to wear diapers and that it's part of me. While I have gained the confidence to venture out in public a few times wearing, I pretty much still just wear around the house.

• Like 1

Id have to go with minus 1. It is my deepest, darkest secret. All my life I've worked with young children--mostly very young girls--and it wouldn't go over too well if people knew that I was a diaper lover as well as (how to put it) a very youthful crossdresser.

• Like 1
No specific reason Jazzy just to scared to meet others in real life. It has taken me a long time to accept that I like to wear diapers and that it's part of me. While I have gained the confidence to venture out in public a few times wearing, I pretty much still just wear around the house.

Ohhh okay! I gotcha! That's good tho! Better safe than sorry!

Id have to go with minus 1. It is my deepest, darkest secret. All my life I've worked with young children--mostly very young girls--and it wouldn't go over too well if people knew that I was a diaper lover as well as (how to put it) a very youthful crossdresser.

Oh yeah, I see how that could end badly. Though I have to say, I do work in a daycare, so I getcha!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have to go with a 2. Only my wife knows. I never thought it would be a good thing to be known, to anyone. I always feared of being looked upon differently, once it was made known. And once

• Like 1

I'm open about my AB/DL to a few friends who are also AB/DL or otherwise have socially unacceptable kinks.

Probably a few dozen people total know I'm incontinent, though - mostly authority figures who have responsibility in some scenario where my incontinence is relevant.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1.5! yes, i have to be difficult lol

i've only told my g/f after about a year and change of being together and she found my diapers one day. it was scary, an i kinda expected her to leave shortly after she found out. but she still loves and totally accepts and embraces it as another facet of the guy she loves :D

other than that, my mom