LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A fun little competition

So, I had an idea. What if we based stories off of commercials for baby products? I post a video of a commercial in this thread, then people can write short stories based off of it!

Rules:

1. You are not forced to use the product depicted in the video.

2. The story can be whatever you want: It can be about an AB or DL, or a normal baby,

1 hour ago, Commercial Watcher said:

SUPER SORRY. I'm new here, if that wasn't obvious. I'll change it to a link, if that is okay? Is it?

I think you might get away with saying the name of the commercial: but I don't think you can post links of any kind to pictures of videos

I have tried to do this (write a story based off a commercial for a baby product I saw) a few times, but every time it has felt skeevy... I wouldn't pursue this.

I think I'm going to go ahead and put the breaks on this one. Writing a story about an actual child (even from a commercial) is just too fuzzy a line for me. We don't want to blur the line - of even look like we are trying too - between innocent fantasy and someone's actual kid or real life situation.

I mean, writing a story about potty training, delayed training, the feel and learn pants or anything like that would be okay if it wasn't related to an actual video of a child.