LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you prefer?

Do you prefer to have a caregiver that's the opposite gender than you? Or would you like one that's the same gender? Do you prefer to date them or just have it be a platonic thing? What's better to you; long distance or in person?

• 3 weeks later...

I would prefer to have a care giver that is the opposite gender, one that is platonic (which considering I am a 36 year old virigin is amazing), and I would definately want it to be in person because long distance relationships have never worked out well for anybody in my family so it certainly would not work out well for me.

• 1 month later...

I'm aromantic and ideally would prefer my caregiver not have crossover into partner territory >.< there's some appeal there, too, because I kinda like the idea of having littles as siblings? .///.

I'm actually engaged to my caregiver, though the relationship came before the CG/L aspect was introduced. Platonic works for me also though, and I don't care about my caregiver's gender. We're also in a poly relationship, so the potential for having little "siblings" and/or a Daddy/another Mommy

Hm, well, I prefer mine to be the opposite gender of me(male) and that's mainly because my Dad was often not there in my life. I mean, I know him and am in contact with him, but he was always a long-distance father and wasn't a strong paternal figure. I prefer a man who's how I wanted him to be; strong, confident, and sure of himself but soft and gentle(and comforting when needed)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have always related to females better even in real life and I suppose that is what attracted me to girls at a young age.I admire my real Mom so much and I guess that is where it all started. So I definitely feel more comfortable with the caregiver I have being my girlfriend and being the same sex.