LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What makes you a sissy?

4 hours ago, dl2024 said:

I just like wearing skirts lol :3

And how short the HEM line ???

Enough to cover the diapers and any plastic panty covers or TOO short to reveal a tantalizing peek of pretty in PINK diapers !

If you sit the wrong way legs apart *** putting on a real show or bending without squatting - same for stretching for something high up.

*** really hard to have the legs together with bulky diapers and diaper covers ! 

And that color PINK is really hard to blend in unless the outer garment is also PINK !

Does having TOO MUCH PINK make a SISSY - well I think it is really pushing the envelope and hard to ignore !

The first part of that can be true of any Retro Very Little Girl. it is what the babydoll was used for in 1952. It was called "chastity training"  and also used over a diaper and rubber panty which any girl over 5 would NOT want to show.

and you would not find any discussion of SPH or "spit or swallow" on an LG forum unless it was trolled

In fact this sums it up best http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

Although anyone who identafies as a"boy" and does girl things, well, there is "sissyboy" and would be strongly linked to sissy

If I were en petite fille, which means among the knoweedgeable (since that is the only milleu in which I would BE en petite fille) I would not be mistook for a sissy, even in a babydoll as I would not be even moderately frilly, nor would the fleare of my skirts be so exaggerated, nor would I mince or lisp (extreme form) and the shoulder length blonde hair would not be done up. In fact, I would be very plain except for my tiara which would identify me as part or all Fairy and called a "fairylet"

20 hours ago, BabyLock said:

And how short the HEM line ???

Enough to cover the diapers and any plastic panty covers or TOO short to reveal a tantalizing peek of pretty in PINK diapers !

If you sit the wrong way legs apart *** putting on a real show or bending without squatting - same for stretching for something high up.

*** really hard to have the legs together with bulky diapers and diaper covers ! 

And that color PINK is really hard to blend in unless the outer garment is also PINK !

Does having TOO MUCH PINK make a SISSY - well I think it is really pushing the envelope and hard to ignore !

Well atm the only two skirts I own are from the cosplay outfits from littleforbig with triples up diapers so I'm sure that it is showing lol the diapers ain't pink but the skirt I'm wearing atm is lol

15277337175074822233456329599439.jpg

Generally, the full circle skirts I see are about 14" which I think are too short. I wear 18" a bit high-waisted

Blouse and Skirt
  • Like 1
On 5/31/2018 at 6:43 AM, deewet said:

Nice skirt but the top doesn't really match, need something more girlish to go with that skirt and maybe some mary jane shoes to top it all off

Thx 4 advice

• 1 month later...
Here is one of my sissy dresses....
20180114_163950.thumb.jpg.44020a31756c1878270896e7159e770a.jpg
Cute sissy dress what size is it?? just so I know to compare size with me and do you mind if I take the picture and have one made for me??

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well atm the only two skirts I own are from the cosplay outfits from littleforbig with triples up diapers so I'm sure that it is showing lol the diapers ain't pink but the skirt I'm wearing atm is lol
15277337175074822233456329599439.thumb.jpg.e41e1947a5f093bf27121bffc6b523e1.jpg
Yes I do like the skirt and do hope it is short enough to see what's underneath....like cute panties or your diaper and rhumba panties[emoji66]

5 hours ago, yukon2545 said:

Cute sissy dress what size is it?? just so I know to compare size with me and do you mind if I take the picture and have one made for me??

Yes I do like the skirt and do hope it is short enough to see what's underneath....like cute panties or your diaper and rhumba pantiesemoji66.png

It is a custom fit....I can take pictures not wearing it of you would like...

Ok my name is babyrobynlynn/bill and wish I lived around a bigger city to have things made for me and others to dress with[emoji66]

What kind of diapers are you wearing under your dress?? because I have a cute pair of pink and white rhumba panties that might look cute under this dress

• 3 months later...

As a  Female Sissy   i would have to say HYPER girly  Girly girl , dress  Uber  girly,  Submissive and  generally just LOVE every aspect  of  Girly lifestyle  &   Sissy life   (except  Sissy slave )   & of course  dare to actually stand up and be proud as female Sissy   (yes we actually do exist  ya know  not al  is  born men  ?  although yes the majority is   BUT we do exist  as well   )  Sissy is  what YOU feel  that you are  youre self and is used  widely   in both genders  so you can be  ANY girl  /Man   ,MANY TG `s /  TS   MTF  are also drawn to  Sissy.         

• Sissies ~ Sissy is an umbrella word that originally means young sister. It can be used for affection and friendship for girls. Sissy is used so persuasively it can replace any given name. The actress Sissy Spacek, whose name is actually Mary Elizabeth, is a well known person known as Sissy. Others that thought in a pretty sexist way started using it on guys who they thought were weak because they thought being effeminate is somehow weak but transgender women who love being effeminate turned that around and use it as a compliment for what it should be used as. Like gay people did with queer. Both Transgender women and Non-Transgender women can use it for its original meaning or to say they love being very girly fem or baby girly fem. They take the word sissy as a compliment because lovely feminity is a wonderful thing if thats how someone loves to express themselves as!
  • Adult Baby Girls ~ Adult Baby Girls can be any girls that love to be in touch with their inner babygirl. Which can also be called AB or infantilism.
  • Sissy Baby Girls ~ Sissy Baby Girls can be any Adult Baby Girls that like to wear uber fem baby outfits.
  • Sissy Baby Boys ~ Sissy Baby Boys are almost the simular to Sissy Baby Girls except they identify as males. Sissy Baby Boys often like to express themselves in wonderfully creative outfits spanning both genders, but almost always in childlike styles. They mostly appreciate outfits that are as pretty and feminine as possible while still retaining a "boy" quality, as well as ballet costumes.
  • Trangender ~ Transgender It is an umbrella word too that can include anybody with a various gender identity. Like transvestites, transsexuals, etc. Transsexual people are people with a different gender identity that is written on their original birth certificate. Recently scientists have found they are literally born with the brain of the opposite sex (in various ways depending on each individual) that people saw them as before.
  • Adult Little Girls ~ Adult Little Girls love to be young girls that are a few years past babies.
  • AB Fem ~ AB Fem is a mixture of the love of Adult Babies (AB) and Feminization (Fem)
  • Lolita Fashion ~ Lolita Fashion is another word for adults that like to dress as little girls. Especially styles inspired by the Victorian and Rococo period. This meaning is distinctive because it originated from a fashion style in Japan.

Sissy Baby Girls ~ Adult Baby Girls are women that love to be in touch with their inner baby girl. Which can also be called AB or infantilism. So sissy baby girls are people who love being a sissy, and an AB girl.

Sissy Little's ~ Sissy little's inner child can also be some years past being a baby, but they can also be AB girls. They also have these acronyms: / Little Girl), / Very little girl  Someone  under the age of 7  but still in diapers )   

And there are also  sissy maids,  Sissy secretary's  Sissy schoolgirls   Sissy ,slaves   and many more! The list goes on, and on because it can be different with each individual.   

And some Sissy's  like the  humiliating  /Forced   aspects   and some dont        

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

As a  Female Sissy   i would have to say HYPER girly  Girly girl , dress  Uber  girly,  Submissive and  generally just LOVE every aspect  of  Girly lifestyle  &   Sissy life   (except  Sissy slave )   & of course  dare to actually stand up and be proud as female Sissy   (yes we actually do exist  ya know  not al  is  born men  ?  although yes the majority is   BUT we do exist  as well   )  Sissy is  what YOU feel  that you are  youre self and is used  widely   in both genders  so you can be  ANY girl  /Man   ,MANY TG `s /  TS   MTF  are also drawn to  Sissy.         

• Sissies ~ Sissy is an umbrella word that originally means young sister. It can be used for affection and friendship for girls. Sissy is used so persuasively it can replace any given name. The actress Sissy Spacek, whose name is actually Mary Elizabeth, is a well known person known as Sissy. Others that thought in a pretty sexist way started using it on guys who they thought were weak because they thought being effeminate is somehow weak but transgender women who love being effeminate turned that around and use it as a compliment for what it should be used as. Like gay people did with queer. Both Transgender women and Non-Transgender women can use it for its original meaning or to say they love being very girly fem or baby girly fem. They take the word sissy as a compliment because lovely feminity is a wonderful thing if thats how someone loves to express themselves as!
  • Adult Baby Girls ~ Adult Baby Girls can be any girls that love to be in touch with their inner babygirl. Which can also be called AB or infantilism.
  • Sissy Baby Girls ~ Sissy Baby Girls can be any Adult Baby Girls that like to wear uber fem baby outfits.
  • Sissy Baby Boys ~ Sissy Baby Boys are almost the simular to Sissy Baby Girls except they identify as males. Sissy Baby Boys often like to express themselves in wonderfully creative outfits spanning both genders, but almost always in childlike styles. They mostly appreciate outfits that are as pretty and feminine as possible while still retaining a "boy" quality, as well as ballet costumes.
  • Trangender ~ Transgender It is an umbrella word too that can include anybody with a various gender identity. Like transvestites, transsexuals, etc. Transsexual people are people with a different gender identity that is written on their original birth certificate. Recently scientists have found they are literally born with the brain of the opposite sex (in various ways depending on each individual) that people saw them as before.
  • Adult Little Girls ~ Adult Little Girls love to be young girls that are a few years past babies.
  • AB Fem ~ AB Fem is a mixture of the love of Adult Babies (AB) and Feminization (Fem)
  • Lolita Fashion ~ Lolita Fashion is another word for adults that like to dress as little girls. Especially styles inspired by the Victorian and Rococo period. This meaning is distinctive because it originated from a fashion style in Japan.

Sissy Baby Girls ~ Adult Baby Girls are women that love to be in touch with their inner baby girl. Which can also be called AB or infantilism. So sissy baby girls are people who love being a sissy, and an AB girl.

Sissy Little's ~ Sissy little's inner child can also be some years past being a baby, but they can also be AB girls. They also have these acronyms: / Little Girl), / Very little girl  Someone  under the age of 7  but still in diapers )   

And there are also  sissy maids,  Sissy secretary's  Sissy schoolgirls   Sissy ,slaves   and many more! The list goes on, and on because it can be different with each individual.   

And some Sissy's  like the  humiliating  /Forced   aspects   and some dont        

I’m glad a female sissy chimed in! I knew they were out there. Thank you for your post!

• Like 2

(Giggles   )   and NOONE should tell you you are not    dear   ☺️  

We al know that the majority of Sissy`s  are in fact   Boys /men. What i sed was that its  often portrayed  as  Sissy is strictly  Male  territory    wich as i have  stated  its  not     its for AL genders    ☺️

Thank you  allowing me to chime in dear   ? 

1 hour ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

(Giggles   )   and NOONE should tell you you are not    dear   ☺️  

We al know that the majority of Sissy`s  are in fact   Boys /men. What i sed was that its  often portrayed  as  Sissy is strictly  Male  territory    wich as i have  stated  its  not     its for AL genders    ☺️

Thank you  allowing me to chime in dear   ? 

I too, am glad to have you chime in Sarah. I know there are pleanty of sissy girls, or ladies out there, but very few speak of it. It’s just good to hear! And there is no reason, not to show a liking for being a sissy. I think for females these days, it is hard to do so. It seems, if you do show a sissyness, you are going against women’s movement, or something. I don’t believe that, but I get the feeling, that could be a factor. Please do enjoy your sissyness! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I too, am glad to have you chime in Sarah. I know there are pleanty of sissy girls, or ladies out there, but very few speak of it. It’s just good to hear! And there is no reason, not to show a liking for being a sissy. I think for females these days, it is hard to do so. It seems, if you do show a sissyness, you are going against women’s movement, or something. I don’t believe that, but I get the feeling, that could be a factor. Please do enjoy your sissyness! 

Why thank you  Abe thats so sweet  of you .  Yes sadly  this day and age  actually dare to  being  a woman  isent  the proper way . (we  usely get  criticized for  bringing down the movement and al that  , let along if we come out as Sissy's  in the sissy  world  we are  often  shunned  and ridiculed & questioned  by the  Male Sissy's  (for me its  very simple   we have too genders   (and OF course  also  Transgender and al the rest  )   and like it or not  we ARE    differently    molded  from nature  ) 

Im Not in ANY way shape or form   support  women  opretion and al that  BUT i do stand up for my rights as woman to also be  feminine   /girly and so on so i have chosen to   embrace this part  of me   its up to every women to choose her self .   And im  for one  also  PROUD to call my self a genuine born Sissy  .  Thank you Abe  i will    TRUST me on this                  

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seeking humiliation and an appreciation of all sorts of kink I think it is from those two qualities that make a sissy ❤️
The shape of a sissies genitals is irrelevant, although I'm soo very glad mine are girl shaped :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, AbabeBill said:

For me, it's usually anything to do with what a toddler girl might wear. And the more frilly, the better. Dresses, pettieslips, crop top and skirt, shorts, frilly

I agree with whaat ou say.Dressing like a little girl most of the time but not just once or twice a year for a sexual thrill

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:38 AM, waddlergirl said:

Seeking humiliation and an appreciation of all sorts of kink I think it is from those two qualities that make a sissy ❤️
The shape of a sissies genitals is irrelevant, although I'm soo very glad mine are girl shaped :) 

Ok but being humiliated in diapers and rubber locking pants doesn't make you a sissy or being forced to wear a short French maids out fit with diapers and serve wifes friends. I think these are both humiliation and I do enjoy humilitation and I am not a sissy. But enjoy humilitation and it does excite me to the point of climax.  Girl friend wanted to photo shoot me and I finally went along with it and I came several times. I kept the pictures, no nudes but very sexy shots.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, deacon said:

I agree with whaat ou say.Dressing like a little girl most of the time but not just once or twice a year for a sexual thrill... Girl friend wanted to photo shoot me and I finally went along with it

Ooops!

1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

Oh that is adorable 

WOW That takes a lot of courage to take that photo and just maybe I am a little envious. Thanks for this photo, looks like you shave oour legs as do I and also from waist down.  It is cleaner and no smells. I started getting ingrown hair and matting hair on my legs so I thought I would shave all of it off and I liked it much better so I now shave all hair below my waist

9 hours ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

Oh my yes, sooo precious

I also had problems with ingrown hairs, both on my chest and legs. Using something like Ban rollon deodorant just after you shave can help prevent that, at least that's what I've found. Good girl for staying shaved and smooth below your waist, it takes a lot of dedication!

inches long and want to see what  inches long and I want to see what it is like to wear a diaper and locking rubber pants under it1818

Not a baby girl just want to try different things and see what it is like. Purchased a pvc mini about  is about 18 inches long and wwant to see and feel what it is like to wear a diaper and locking rubber pants under it. My back yard has 8 ft priva fence and would like to mow grass in it, no two story house here. I really excited to do this. I do mow in diaper and locking rubber pants and cum while mowing.  Love it when we can converse back and fourth thanks