LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What makes you a sissy?

12 hours ago, deacon said:

WOW That takes a lot of courage to take that photo and just maybe I am a little envious. Thanks for this photo, looks like you shave oour legs as do I and also from waist down.  It is cleaner and no smells. I started getting ingrown hair and matting hair on my legs so I thought I would shave all of it off and I liked it much better so I now shave all hair below my waist

Oh yes shaving legs is important. I’ve not had any hair on my legs for years I can’t stand body hair at all 

It’s so nasty 

C7D67A94-CECD-469C-972A-4AF2C51934FE.jpeg

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Oh yes shaving legs is important. I’ve not had any hair on my legs for years I can’t stand body hair at all 

It’s so nasty 

C7D67A94-CECD-469C-972A-4AF2C51934FE.jpeg

I find shaving all of that hair is much cleaner an d smoother, even between the buns makes stuff slide out and leaves  you much cleaner and eeeping shaved is important for it is quicker to do if stubble. I shave once a week and enjoy it. It is erotic to have legs spread as wide as possible and then some. I like the look and the feeling and you can feel your body move inside some clothes, oh so sexy. I like leather and pvc and latex clothes

14 hours ago, deacon said:

WOW That takes a lot of courage to take that photo and just maybe I am a little envious. Thanks for this photo, looks like you shave oour legs as do I and also from waist down.  It is cleaner and no smells. I started getting ingrown hair and matting hair on my legs so I thought I would shave all of it off and I liked it much better so I now shave all hair below my waist

I honestly rarely shave my nasty boy hair because my Mommy hates when I shave.  Since she accepts that I need to wear diapers permanently I try and respect her wishes that I do not shave my hair.  In this picture I was most definitely shaved though, giggles.

56 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I honestly rarely shave my nasty boy hair because my Mommy hates when I shave.  Since she accepts that I need to wear diapers permanently I try and respect her wishes that I do not shave my hair.  In this picture I was most definitely shaved though, giggles.

I started shaving my legs becase of ingrown hair and matting and it just looked yucky and I just thought it feels so good I started shaving pubic hair and it felt so n ic e and smooth I continue to do it and it does feel very sexy.  Some cloths feel so sexy like spandex short shorts and pu wet look shorts and other items like lingerie which can come in sil satin and other nice mateials. Leotards veel sexy and look better without a lot of hair coming out the legs.  

If we are going to show off our dresses:

Paradise in Pink & Blonde

Blouse and Blue Babydoll

Christine 2

Babydoll and Gingham Check

I occasionally wear skirts and blouses, too

Blouse and Skirt

A little girl can look cute without being trollopy

My Dollies like me in babydolls: Too much!

dolly babydoll.jpg

I hate being felt up just because they like feeling my rubber panties

Notice that my panties do not show unless my babydoll or skirt is lifted or I move the wrong way, which makes me cry

See all of Christine's babydoll picutres

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

If we are going to show off our dresses:

Paradise in Pink & Blonde

Blouse and Blue Babydoll

Christine 2

Babydoll and Gingham Check

I occasionally wear skirts and blouses, too

Blouse and Skirt

A little girl can look cute without being trollopy

My Dollies like me in babydolls: Too much!

dolly babydoll.jpg

I hate being felt up just because they like feeling my rubber panties

Notice that my panties do not show unless my babydoll or skirt is lifted or I move the wrong way, which makes me cry

See all of Christine's babydoll picutres

Looks like fun, Hope you are enjoying yourself

• 4 weeks later...

As a bi-sexual Male I identify as a sissy submissive. It totally started with wanting to wear panties and women's clothes. It is both a sexual thing and a comfort thing. I enjoy throwing on panties and a romper and doing house chores. When I'm alone I'll watch TV at night in women's underwear and leggings. I sleep in women's underwear all the time. On the sexual side the sissy submissive side is much more prevalent when I'm with males. There something about the Male dominating/ownership that turns me on. I like dressing up in sexy slutty outfits for my males (who are into it) to show them that I'm theirs and that I want them to take control. I don't know maybe it's cultural in a sense since we live in a Male dominated world but something about pleasing a man who knows he can take me whenever he wants is something I like and feel comfortable with. I think that's why I enjoy being bottomed so much.  

• Like 1

I do not mix the two parts of me. "Mix" is the first 3 letters of "mixed up", which means "moving parts". The probability and severity of a Murphy Event is directly proportion to the number of moving parts in play at any given time (which table Fairy Lady Truthfinder Dorielle Celestri-Auri calculated using the "abaca Magna, with its 144 columns of 12 beads each, and taking 8 years, 6200 years ago and is called by the Fairies an "oopsie coefficient"). This is why throw-aways are so prone tro failure of one kind or other; I do not have a twentieth as many leaks, or diaper blowout or clumping or an elastic or tape failure. During the day, I may have company. Besides which grownup lady clothes are not my idea of being a little girl. at about suppertime I change into something that is more proper and with diapers that can go for 14 hours, Guess what else I need not worry about (and they can be pulled down and then back up if need be)