LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What makes you a sissy?

I may be more a LG then Sissy. However I do identify as sissy when in that mode because I do like dressing like a LG, not a boy, I do it for humiliation also, and I am Bi-sexual(although practicing Hetero for a long time) and have indulged in young men in the past as well as enjoy anal toys now. Little girls don't enjoy anal obviously....so I think I cross over.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think for me the sissy side is more to do with my cross dressing from an early age, the desire to be a girl and try to enter that headspace, I'm no longer desiring to be a girl just the perfect little dolly, I love playing dress up but some of the clothing be it satin, silk or taffeta just makes me weak at the knees. I love entering that headspace where I get to act like a girl, wearing cute dresses along with my nappy just gives the fetish extra depth at least for me. I've been told by a lot of friends that I can pass for a girl if I ever decided to go to a club, although it's been some years since I last wore dresses in public mainly due to time and no longer enjoying the club scene.

Personally I just think what makes a sissy is the ability to get into the frame of mind, to enjoy wearing and the occasional show of nappy and frilly cover, it's just a part of who I am so I embrace it every chance I get.

Daphne x

• Like 2

There are things in Sissy that are quite inimical to "dolly". Like SPH and sluttiness and even worse things that a Fairylet would find horrible and disturbing In fact, when exposed to all that is Sissy, many people say that this is not me and many Sissies when exposed to my full person say that I am "too girl" for their liking and we part company. Also the excessive frilliness makes it impossible to see the shape of the dress and what the person looks like. As you can see, I am not frilly at all

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 21 August 2017 at 11:48 AM, Very Diapered said:

Sorry but this may get long. I never related myself as a sissy until recently. But due to recent events I now feel that I am. Even more so since my wifes new boy friend has put me in diapers. More on that later. My wife signed me up here and has me reading to help me except my new

On 19 September 2017 at 12:05 AM, Very Diapered said:

Your right. Other than the diaper and onsies she doesnt treat me as a baby. He tries but not her. Still unfair. She could use a more practical thickness diaper. I used to be more equal other than sex. She seems to want to widen that gap. I am not so happy about that. It not only changes my statis with her but wearing thick baby diapers clike they want all the time also changes my status with everyone else. The wearing of the diaper is not so bad, using it I can accept, having others look down on me and treat me with less respect cause of it not ok.

Yes, respect is very important. Self-respect starts with accepting who you are and being okay with your sissy self.

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers and respect are incompatible. If someone is putting diapers on you, or making you wear them, they are bossing you around or making you do it. If they are making you

Missing from this tale is the effeminacy that makes it "sissy". The only things that can come next are either babydolls or those short little "dresses" that are no more than glorified tops with a long ruffled pretending to be a skirt and always having something rubber placed under you "just in case; you know how flibbertygibbit you are"

13 hours ago, Very Diapered said:

Sadly this seems so true. Stud has no more respect for me than you give a child and my wife seems to be going more and more in that direction. Submitting to diapers was supposed to be for her sexual enjoyment in my mind, but is slowly turning my status to that of a toddler. You said toddlers could care less if they are in diapers so that must be why my wife agreed to make me a toddler instead of a diapered adult.

• 5 months later...

for me its being a boy and knowing you're a boy, but wearing (either voluntary or forced) very effeminate clothing. like wearing pink boxers is a no, pink cotton panties are too butch, but pink satin panties with ruffles and a big bow? that's the ticket! and while you're add it add a frilly dress, knee-high stockings, a big hair wig, and too much makeup. sissy is wanting to be a tough boy but looking and acting like you belong in a toddler beauty pageant, and the humiliation that comes with it (either self-humiliation or from someone else)

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2018 at 12:29 AM, nenog613 said:

for me its being a boy and knowing you're a boy, but wearing (either voluntary or forced) very effeminate clothing. like wearing pink boxers is a no, pink cotton panties are too butch, but pink satin panties with ruffles and a big bow? that's the ticket! and while you're add it add a frilly dress, knee-high stockings, a big hair wig, and too much makeup. sissy is wanting to be a tough boy but looking and acting like you belong in a toddler beauty pageant, and the humiliation that comes with it (either self-humiliation or from someone else)

It is all about pink pampers.  The ABDL community finally embraced us sissies of the world and began manufacturing pink disposable diapers.  I love that underneath my clothes I am a sissy all while pretending to be a real man on the outside.  My pink diaper is a constant reminder and humiliation of being less than a man.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

It is all about pink pampers.  The ABDL community finally embraced us sissies of the world and began manufacturing pink disposable diapers.  I love that underneath my clothes I am a sissy all while pretending to be a real man on the outside.  My pink diaper is a constant reminder and humiliation of being less than a man.

If you wear pink shirts and pink pants, then it makes more sense to wear pink diapers at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...