LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet or pooey nappies

Sleeping in wet or pooey nappies  

102 members have voted

1. 1. When sleeping do you like to sleep in wet/pooey nappies?

• Male sleep in wet nappies
    • Male sleep in pooey nappies
    • Male sleep in either
    • Female sleep in wet nappies
    • Female sleep in pooey nappies
    • Female sleep in either

I can deal with staying in a wet diaper because I use Zorb soaker panels. They do a really great job of keeping wetness away from my skin and hold a lot of wetting. Poo, however, is a different story. I change right away to avoid the smell and to keep from getting a rash.

I like the fel and smell of my wet nappy. And I like the feeling of a messy nappy but not so much the smell but I love sleeping in both. I think I actually sleep better in a wet and messy nappy l seam to wack up more relaxed and restid. I don't know why

• 3 weeks later...

I'll sleep wet if I think there's enough absorbency left in the diaper for me to make it to morning. I'm pretty much completely incontinent, so I'll almost invariably wake up wet anyway - it doesn't make much difference.

I don't go to sleep messy if I can avoid it - I don't like waking up to the smell and I usually end up regretting it because of diaper rash. However, I do still have sensation (just no control) down there so messing accidents that are about to happen usually wake me up. I will sometimes get up, shower and change (I used to do this obsessively) but these days I usually just go "stuff it", go back to sleep, and deal with it in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just slept in my first sufari nappy. I put it on around 6 pm so it was already wet when I went to bed and I wet myself several times so I woke up with a really full nappy 12 hours later. It was so nice and comfortable and not even close to leaking. Im not looking forward to having to go back to my normal cheap ones that leak atleast ones a week

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I like to have both a wet and messy diaper at the same time, especially when I'm sleeping or napping. If I'm sleeping, I feel like I can rest easier knowing it's all out of my system, and plus, it's just fun sleeping in a full diaper...feels more childish. 

I do not poop my diaper I hate it, do not like the smell or the cleaning up. When I go to bed I really do not care if my diaper is dry or wet. For me it is more important to wake up wet and this is usually the case. (self- induced incontinence)

Wet diapers are fine. Sleeping in a wet diaper is OK, too. Can't imagine sleeping in a poopy diaper. I'll fill my diaper next morning, clean up, and change after a little while. Over night I wear two cloth diapers with a Zorb soaker panel sandwiched between the diapers, with a PUL cover. No leaks, no worries. 

• 7 months later...

I love wetting my diaper just before bed and sleeping in it. When. I wake up and lift my duvet and smell. It is the best smell ever.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Due to my bladder and bowel incontinence, I frequently wet and my diaper while I am sleeping. It is no surprise to me when I wake up in the morning with a wet or messy diaper. I guess I have become accustomed to it and don't even realize I am wetting or pooping when I am asleep. I just deal with the mess when I wake up.

I will sleep in a wet diaper. But, definitely not a poopy one! When I do sleep in a wet diaper, it will usually be a disposable, one that will not let the wetness be exposed to my skin. If I do sleep in a cloth diaper, (my favored type) I will only allow myself to wet it, close to the time when I will be getting up. I do enjoy, a soaked, squishy diaper, while I am still half asleep, or still groggy.