LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little boys day out

Nice pictures, I like the Tucker in front. Got me thinking, it would be fun to see a monster truck, that was build up from a diaper delivery van. LOL, we need a good monster diaper delivery service truck name to start though. And something like, a very upset, obviously wet, monster baby painted on the side. OK, who will step up and sponsor a build?

2 hours ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

Looks like fun: was it a classic car show with monster trucks?

Car museum next to a monster truck show :)

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Nice pictures, I like the Tucker in front. Got me thinking, it would be fun to see a monster truck, that was build up from a diaper delivery van. LOL, we need a good monster diaper delivery service truck name to start though. And something like, a very upset, obviously wet, monster baby painted on the side. OK, who will step up and sponsor a build?

I'm glad you had fun. Our son was really into Monster trucks, but he gradually became disinterested when he started school. We always had a lot of fun. We would get the Pitt passes and meet all the drivers before the show. $25 is a great deal. We always got the presale option because we went every year. We were front row in the middle evertime. Grave Digger even threw my son a plushie Grave Digger one year. He got a Grave Digger from Grave Digger! How cool is that?!

• Like 1