LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Know?

As a young guy I never dated, and mostly kept to myself, I partyed, but never became sexually active, I always thought I was stright, but after looking back over the years, I see that all along, I rather be with the boys, than the girls, not untill I got on the net, did I start to figure this out, now I relize that I am gay, but it's a little too late for me, don't be stupid like I was act on your feelings.

Go out and find someone to live your life with, being all alone at times is no fun, but I am used to it and don't know if I can handel liveing with someone else, do it while your young......

do not thoink there is a answer to that question

think many of us have those feelings at time but just do not act on them or the right person is not around they trips it in to action

to be loved by another is a basic need and if you can not find it with one type many turn to the other type

for many the feeling go way back to child hood who knows why

• 2 weeks later...

To repeat RICKIBRAT2: to have a lasting, meaningful and loving relationship with anyone, male or female is what it is all about.

But to add a minor variation, in the third movement in my case, when I was young Having such a relationaship with a woman made me acceptable to my friends, family and community, that was important to me...And no complaints. But as I have gotten older I found more comfort, , acceptance and pleasure, especially regarding diapers, with men. Maybe that will change again. We will see. But I am open to both.

(the Packers are acutally beating the Bears 13-0 as of this post. I think I will watch it after all...!!)

Happy New Year

Petesy

Naked guys = Erection

Naked girls = Yawn

Was obvious after that. Seriously, all fantasies with puberty involved my idea of a hot guy. And yes I had a girlfriend in college and then got my first serious boyfriend, frankly sex with him was mind blowing and with her was just ok. That is when the light bulb bashed me over the head and I stopped "resisting."

Same as you, after all these years of saying I was stright, the light bulb finally went on for me, I would rather be with the guys, I was asked a lot of times, and always said, "I'm not gay" well, I am.

It's too bad it took this long for me to admitt it.....

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Technically I'm bisexual but I never really realised it untilabout a year ago. My roommate had just broken up with his bf and he was completely miserable. I didn't like seeing him like that so I took him out to eat and to a movie to try and cheer him up. Well, later on at home, he was kind of drunk and he started getting....friendly at that time I was getting over the death of former gf and I hadn't been in any kind of relationship for about a year and a half so the affection felt kind of nice you know? Well we ended up doing some things and I realised I had some really strong feelings for him, and now he's my daddy

Guest Baby_brad

ummmmm, While i do respect gays, how did this become a forum for gay? i thought this was a diaper fetish/support group.

This is a gay section of a diaper fetish/support group.

I guess its one of those things you don't really find out, its just a feeling. Its like me and my connections with the spirits of mother earth, I never really found out, I just felt connected to her. Its like my knowing that I am a girl inside and not this nasty boys body that I am stuck living in for the time being. Its just something some people know, and others find out because when the ignorance of their upbringing has closed them off to the wonderful things in life, the thought doesn't cross their mind.

In my case I always kinda knew that I am an AB transexual lesbian, the AB part being the only one of those three that I "Discovered" as opposed to always knew. Its just a matter of thinking about something and knowing in the depths of your soul that it is right for you. No one can take that away from you, that feeling of rightness. They will try to persecute and treat you badly for it, but they can never take that feeling away. When I am diapered up, sucking on a pink binkie and thinking of what my body will eventually be I get these feelings of contentment, as if nothing in the world could be more right. I would imagine it is the same way with love for another human being, but I am not well versed in that regard for I have never had a significant other.

I guess its all a little different with everyone, but that is just how I feel.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a straight guy, so I can't answer your question. But I had always assumed (and please correct me I'm wrong) that when going through puberty a gay girl would look at a pretty girl and think about her/go through the same emotions that I did, and a gay guy would look at a good looking guy and think/feel about him the same way my wife did.

Am I totally wrong?

Sorry just being nosy really.....but I like finding out what makes people tick, lol.

Beth

Well from what my family tells me I never really liked men to start off with. But I knew I was gay after a while of soul searching when I was 14 because I wasn't even remotely interested in the boys like my friends were and seemed to prefer the company of girls. When I was 16 I had my first girlfriend and then I knew I was right. I was definetely gay. Before then I just "thought" I was. :D

I didn't really experience anything at puberty. I was asexual for a while and just assumed I was straight. But as high school went on, I started having fantasies about guys and it continued into college. Eventually, I started having dreams. But I believe the defining moment of how I knew was when I was standing in front of my male friend and had the biggest erection of my life. That was pretty much how I came to know.

For me I always tought I was stright, but I never was attracted to girls, except as just freinds, I had girls I liked when I was in grade school, and played at there houses.

But I would rather hang around with the boys, and after all my freinds were dateing, I still wanted to hang with the boys, I was never interested in having sex with the girls, I just liked them as freinds, I did try to have sex with a girl, but it turned out to be a disaster, and I really wasn't interested.

But everyone is different, I see now why I wasn't interested, I would rather have sex with a guy.

• 7 years later...