LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hobbies- who has them?

Home remodeling, sewing, playing the piano (although not a lot lately). I used to have collector cars, but I don't drive any more than I have to since I retired (too many assholes on the road like the one who totaled my 1972 Volkswagen). I'm also a freelance writer, but that's more of an avocation than a hobby because I actually make money from it.

• 2 months later...

My hobbies are fishing (especially salmon fishing so don't be surprised if I am absent here for the month of October), reading (love all genres of literature), and going to live concerts and music festivals.

• 2 weeks later...
I have an interest in vehicle emergency lighting, which includes lightbars, Over the weekend I doubled my collection from 2 to 4 of them, Got them dirt cheap and if I can fix one of them up, I might be able to flip it for triple to quadruple what I paid for it, All it needs are the domes to be sanded and polished, the frame and feet cleaned up a little and a new control cable, The search for a cable might be troublesome if I want to make it roadworthy
1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I love lights also emergency bars, from halogen to strobe to LED as well as collect flashlights, I currently have 4 whelen linz6 on the back R/B R/W a pair of R/W/B Whelen ion trio's on each side and 2 pairs of the sound off signal 4 " tri color fascia lights on the front, rather than being TIR or Linear they are made with Dow corning silicone , less than a 1/4 of an inch thick and they are a squishy gel so they can take a beating from rocks and such that polycarb cant. Each lighthead can flash ,or steady burn in 2 or 3 colors with a button press they go full white override 5000 lumen , the front is pair of R/B/W and R/B/A I use the amber in foggy conditions and the white as scene lighting , I have everything from old aerodynic bars to streethawks all light models with intersector lights were the siren speaker should be ,viewsonics and edge 9000 series strobe , Federal gumball machines from the 60's to Federal Fireballs split colors with triple flash dash lights to strobe dashmasters

I draw - a lot. Sculpt a fair bit too.

I keep tarantulas - might start breeding them one day.

Horror movies! I love horror movies. I can easily spend a whole day just watching them. Movies in general are a big interest of mine.

Haven't have the time lately, but I love playing all sorts of video games too.