LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hobbies- who has them?

2 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

why can't i have simple and inexpensive hobbies?!?!

My folks have asked me this because of my hobbies of bowling and shooting. I told them because all hobbies are expensive.

12 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

My folks have asked me this because of my hobbies of bowling and shooting. I told them because all hobbies are expensive.

i dont know, hiking and birdwatching are pretty.... cheep!

I do some (amateur)photography in my spare time, had a few photos used by local tv news as well as some used by large website bloggers and writers,, A few years ago I photographed a waterspout and an Accuweather writer asked me if he could use it in a report/blog. And then some other photos of mine where used on out of town news websites when doing a report that happened locally in my area. and last summer a model car

My favorite hobby that I find the most relaxing..... I would have to say that I enjoy making beaded Jewelry. I make a lot of different designs and sizes. In fact the most profitable side of my hobby/2nd job is I like making Jewelry for Porcelain Dolls. I know the dolls creep some people out and they did me at first also. But now that i have been working with them in both my daily job and my hobby its not so bad. I still have to cover their eyes sometimes when i feel like they are staring at me. But other than that I enjoy reading , mostly Sci-fi

• Like 1

My hobbies are mostly just artwork (I draw a lot, my profile pic was drawn by me) gaming (rpgs, mmo's, fighting, racing), fursuiting, bowling and when I have access to the gear,fishing and camping.

Hmmm so many haha I'm big into o gauge model railroading , home improvement , landscaping , auto mechanics and off off road vehicle customization, cigars n scotch if you can call that a hobby , haha camping oh yeah no music ( guitar , drums , and piano mostly). Well I think that's about it .

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite hobby is bass fishing ,I have been doing since I was a kid and have never stopped . I have won a lot of money over the years fishing tourneyments and have met quite a few big names in the sport along the way ,I have been doing this for well over 40 yrs now

2 minutes ago, glenn63 said:

My favorite hobby is bass fishing ,I have been doing since I was a kid and have never stopped . I have won a lot of money over the years fishing tourneyments and have met quite a few big names in the sport along the way ,I have been doing this for well over 40 yrs now

• Like 1
On ?3?/?12?/?2017 at 11:08 PM, Alvin Seville said:

I collect vinyl records and produce music:

I tend to collect Disco & House stuff and produce French-House.

Have about 300 records or so, takes forever to find specific records though lol

I also collect records.My tastes go back as far as pre.ww1.The two singers of that time where,Eddie Cantor and Al Jolson.Thn it goes to the big band time.If I count all my 45s,78s,and lps it comes to over 2,000.An I still aint done collecting.

lets see i enjoy playing card games, video games, airsofting, off and on working on airsoft guns, i like crafting things using leather, doing minor woodworking, coloring, painting, sculpting, working on mechanical things...no seriously anything mechanical from small engines to trucks and cars I enjoy tinkering with them. It's fun to take something that's "broken" and making it work like magic lol

Great topic. I love to hear about people's hobbies, especially if they don't involve staring at a screen.

Hobbies I have plenty. I have a small 1:76 model railway which is more scenery than railway. I have a three-storey dolls' house for my fashion dolls, of which I have maybe 100. The railway and the barbies overlap when something in 1:76 works in 1:6. I am into cats, although I do

Back in the days I used to play a couple of musical instruments like guitar, bass guitar and keyboards. But ever since my divorce I lost interest due to the memories I have when things were still ok. For me making music is hardwired into my emotional level.

• 1 month later...

I have an interest in vehicle emergency lighting, which includes lightbars, Over the weekend I doubled my collection from 2 to 4 of them, Got them dirt cheap and if I can fix one of them up, I might be able to flip it for triple to quadruple what I paid for it, All it needs are the domes to be sanded and polished, the frame and feet cleaned up a little and a new control cable, The search for a cable might be troublesome if I want to make it roadworthy