LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hobbies- who has them?

I was kind of curious about what other DD members do for hobbies- me I collect and read books by various authors, series, I build models- I am finishing up a police car model kit that my girlfriend gave me last year (reason it is taking time on that kit is I wanted to customize it to use decals from a kit I had to abandon cause i broke a vital part to it- :( ), I write, I draw, I collect sports cards from various eras and sports memoribilia when I can get some, I also colect video games and I have old-school systems too.

I buy cars, do the repairs needed then drive them for a few months, then after I'm satisfied that it would make a good reliable car I sell it.

Most of the time I loose a little money on them, I try to break even but you can't always come out ahead in this game.

For me its a game, I get to drive different kinds of cars then sell them when I'm tired of it and want to move on.

I like large scale model trains ( G scale/garden trains). I like modeling train layouts, I do a Christmas layout outside every year. I like to collect die cast models, cars, trucks, farm. I love vintage toys! I use to collect coins. I like working with wood. And, I do like old movies.

I play guitar, I write (Not well mind you), gaming, repairing electronics and troubleshooting software, hanging out with people, cats, and spending time with my gf.

Hunting , wood working , I also like fixing things and working out how to improve equipment. .....I'm always fiddling with stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk