LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What shall we call non ABDLs

for myself, i have no complaint about lebelling, so long as it is accurate and in context. Would you eat the contents of a can of something that did not identify what it is? Labels, to be useful, must be understood to be approximate and accurate. when I took "LG (Little Girl)" or #NeverTrump, they both said something about me that was true and factual. the context is that it is useful in a limited capacity and me being identified as LG outside these walls would NOT be a good thing along with being a provate, intimate matter and nobody's busienss. And nobody can figure out wat "sissy" is; there are 4 threads on this forum that are trying

6 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

A few people giving themselves a title does not make it legit. It is an absolute irony that the same people who scream bloody murder over being labelled then label everyone else.

I've never screamed bloody

On 3/30/2017 at 8:12 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

for myself, i have no complaint about lebelling, so long as it is accurate and in context. Would you eat the contents of a can of something that did not identify what it is? Labels, to be useful, must be understood to be approximate and accurate. when I took "LG (Little Girl)" or #NeverTrump, they both said something about me that was true and factual. the context is that it is useful in a limited capacity and me being identified as LG outside these walls would NOT be a good thing along with being a provate, intimate matter and nobody's busienss. And nobody can figure out wat "sissy" is; there are 4 threads on this forum that are trying

Wow really, no one can figure out what sissy is. It is male crossdressing sexualized with ridicule mixed in.

There is more to it that that. Visit the sites; I have looked at theme. There is things likie chastity belts, SPH and a whole lot of FemDom going on. There is so much non ABLG to it that I had to conclude that it was only tangentially related to us

9 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

There is more to it that that. Visit the sites; I have looked at theme. There is things likie chastity belts, SPH and a whole lot of FemDom going on. There is so much non ABLG to it that I had to conclude that it was only tangentially related to us

Yep, it is a different kink. All those things you listed are added to intensify the humiliation. It is not LG if that is what you are wondering.

13 hours ago, Diapered Jason said:

Wow really, no one can figure out what sissy is. It is male crossdressing sexualized with ridicule mixed in.

The only people who cant work out what 'sissy' is are those trying to find a fully-fitting, exclusive, all-encompassing 25 word definition only to find that it either excludes some who are obviously sissy and include those that clearly arent.

Most of us understand what sissy is to a good enough degree.

To say that some understandings of "sissy" include those that clearly are not presupposes a coneptual understanding of it. There are an awful lot of Sissies who do not have that understanding. This is the fourth thread that I know of trying to figure it out. I think the reason is that it does not resolve in our terms and that its primary characteristics pertain to BDSM/FemDom. The "baby" and "girl", which relate to here, aspects are props or "special effects"

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.co.uk/p/test.html