LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long have people loved wearing diapers

I have ofen woundered how long have people loved wearing diapers?I knew a guy on ,diaper girl free back when I first joind the diaper chat rooms back in 05.At that time he was 77and he said he first grew to love diapers when he was 7.So that was back around 1935.Ofen thought what was it like back then or earlier to wear just diapers.So what do you all think how far does this love of diapers go back?.So people lets hear your thoughts on the matter.

• Like 1

I have a Kleinert's Ad for waterproof pants going back to 1871 http://other.sandralyn.net/1871.html

Since you *wondered - - for me since 1970s when Pampers first came out, but I was already wearing cloth diapers when I didn't need them. I *joined other diaper groups off and on but some group come and go. I have *often thought I should have started an adult diaper manufacturing company then and been on the ground floor of what some companies have now.

• Like 1

Only people over 50 years old are likely to remember the old radio shows unless they listen to them on YouTube or some such archive.

13 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

WHAT,heck they been on records for years.Heck I got a number of albums of the 30's and 40's radio shows.50 heck try more like yours or my age[ 64 ].

That's true.

To get back on the subject matter, more or less, here is a google search for the history of diapers

https://www.google.com/#q=history+of+diapers&*

some thirty years ago I read in an AB publication that I no longer remember the name of, that one of the 16the or 17th century French kings was an AB

For me , I have loved wearing diapers since 1971 when I was 7 years old. Back than I did everything I could think of to get my parents to put me into a diaper.

Flash forward to 1983, I was 19 and just landed a good paying job and decided it was time to put myself back into diapers permanently.

Its now 2017 and I have enjoyed every day being in diapers and wetting and messing them with no control for the better part of the last 25 years.

1 hour ago, dmavn said:

Umm.. what's a record?

Well I was put back in diapers in 1965.It was only saposta last just the summer but my folks just did not trust me so they kept me in diapers.They put ne back in diapers for pants wetting.By the end of the summer I grew to LOVE earing them.Ecept for the 8 months I was in the army I have been in diapers pretty much ever cince.

I have been in them 24/7 cince 1973,Cince then I don't their has been no more then 6 months that I have not been in them.

9 hours ago, MegaChar said:

If it helps...diapers were invented around 3000-2000 years ago with potty training invented in the late 1800s

So what you are saying is before the late 1800's everyone wore diapers because there was no potty training?

On ?3?/?14?/?2017 at 6:53 AM, rusty pins said:

So what you are saying is before the late 1800's everyone wore diapers because there was no potty training?

Yea and no. Underwear existed a little further back in time but it deffonally wasn't like it is today. It was around 2000 years ago people relized you could use cloth to absorb a baby messes and such. It wasn't until the 1800s when the actual modern diaper started to take shape and patents would be taken on the styles as well

Sadly what I know cuts off there. I wish I had more info to give

• 2 weeks later...

I just started wearing diapers and the first time i was able to just lay in bed and pee without wetting my bed or pjs i fell in love with it

On 3/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, dmavn said:

Umm.. what's a record?

One of those obsolete round things with microgrooves in them that I have not used in 20 years that some people who need lives obsess over. since advent of SDHC and SDXC, I do not even do CD's: 1500+ songs on a micro SDXC sitting on my pinky nail

On 3/19/2017 at 2:28 AM, AbabeBill said: