LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

"Get off me or I'm going to call the police and get you for harassment" I hiss back as I give Monica an evil look and head inside, knowing it's only an empty threat but now I'm extremely worried about what Monica is going to do. I plan my escape to go back home so she can't find me.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she leaves she calls Dan's mom to give her an update

"Dan has been very naughty this morning. I was trying to be nice and let him act more grown up and he decided to just be rude instead. He may have a mind to leave his daycare and I don't want him getting hurt being out by himself" she said

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Lauren looks concerned at this "oh, she had mentioned you were being naughty this morning. Come on then darling" she said as she picked you up and moved towards the restroom. As she made her way she called out to another worker, "I'm going to need some help with this one" and the two ladies got Dan laid down and made quick work of the massive amount of poo he had produced. They put him in a new diaper with plenty of powder to keep him comfy and then gave him hugs as he had been crying while they worked

I sigh a relief, hoping I am going to be left to play with the blocks, and not have to do anything smelly.

Smiles at them as I see them smiling at me.

by hoping I don't have to do anything smelly, I mean I hope I don't have to change any messy diapers, although my luck will run out.

"How can it get worse than this, how old is he and whats his name?" I ask curiously as two blue eyes look up at me sweetly

"he is a cutie though, he sure made a big stinky" I say waving my nose and standing by the edge of the table, as I start removing his clothing, still holding my breath.

"Isnt he a cutie, he sure made a stinky poopy, didn't you Walt" I tickle his tummy as I remove his clothing and open his diaper up....

"woah, that's a lot of poo! its up his back! and its so mushy and sticky"

Puts the gloves on and squeamishly lifts his legs and wipes his very messy bottom whilst holding his breath doing his best not to gag.

"Make sure you get it all Dan, you don't want to be in trouble on your first day" Lauren reminded him from the corner of the room, making no effort to help, checking her makeup in the mirror instead.

"Why don't you help me! Instead of criticising me, its not easy, its so gross, I really am getting my hands wrist deep in poop! yuck. you really give me a nasty one to start with don't you. gross!!" I gag as I get the child cleaned up as good as possible, knowing that if the child gets a rash, I will be punished. I make sure that his bottom is poop free, and that his boy parts are cleaned up, and he is smelling of baby powder as I get him diapered up.

I sigh, knowing Monica will want to know I have been good, otherwise I won't be able to sit down for a year.

"I'm here to make sure you do it right, not do it for you" she replied ignoring the rest as Monica had instructed them to do. At the end of the day she would have to write a report to give to Monica so she would make? note of anything serious.