LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

I sit there dumbfounded "wh..What did I do? Whatever she did was cause of what you said or did while you were in there. I got a different punishment based on what I did, so don't blame me if you were mean to her. And diapers aren't so bad really" I said pooing myself a bit

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head dropped at this "mommy said I can only get changed when she wants to do it, I got in trouble for lying earlier." I said as mommy came through the room, but hadn't heard me complaining yet. She went and sat down in her chair in the corner to read, which also allowed her to keep an eye on us before bed

Mommy looks at me and smiles, knowing she is going to leave me dirty for a while. "I'm going to leave you in that diaper so you can learn to be a good boy and I don't want to see you moping about it. She said letting me go back to playing before bedtime

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Monica goes to Paul's room and diapers him and then let's him get some breast milk as well before bed "There, that's my good boy" she says after burping me and laying me in bed. She went across the hall to Dan's room and shut the door.

"Were you a good boy? Did you get everything clean Dan?" She asked, putting some gloves on and coming over to him

I frown at this, "your mommy said you are to wear diapers so be quick about it and don't mess up your new diaper trying to take it off or you'll have to sleep in the plastic pants"

I wait for you to come back and then help you into bed and raise the guard rails on the sides so you won't roll off. "Good night honey" I say as I leave your room for the night

In the morning I come in to check on you and get you up for daycare.

"How did the little one sleep?" I coo as I come over and start lowering the bed rails. "Do you need a diaper change before breakfast?" I ask, seeing what you decide to do with the question.

Looks at you as I am about to say "what do you think!" but I think better of it and nods "yes pwease awntie me wets" I say as I hope you don't spank me and change my soaked diaper, I know I am only wet, but I know Monica has a plan up her sleeve to get me to mess as well.

I reach over and check your diaper and then check the time knowing there is enough time to be able to make you mess and get you clean before leaving.

"Well, no point in changing you twice if you haven't messed yet, come to the bathroom so we can get your plastic pants on so you won't wet your high chair during breakfast" I replied as I help you out of bed.

"Oh I got it all settled yesterday remember, you're going to daycare to change diapers" I answer as I lead the way to the bathroom

"well we'll worry about that when we get to it. You will get good at changing them with practice honey" I say as I get you into your plastic pants and lead you downstairs to your high chair.

"Time for your oatmeal" I say cheerily after you're secure in your chair

"they'll teach you how at daycare of course hon." I notice your face but go to get your bib anyway. "Here, now you'll keep your shirt clean. Open up for Auntie." I bring a spoon of oatmeal towards your mouth and start feeding you

I eat the oatmeal whilst concealing how disgusting it really is and I eat every bit in the bowl. Unknown to me you've put something in the food to make me use my diaper.