LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

Looks at you and smirks "As if I would listen to you! I am going upstairs to talk to my mates" I go past you and upstairs and ring Monica

"Monica, listen, whatever Lauren has said, it's lie, I changed her instantly, and now she is planning to do something too nasty and humiliating"

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan was really still in control for now and Lauren became submissive again, but she still wanted to get Dan in trouble. She let him go upstairs and then went and got a new diaper. She put the enema up her ass and the diaper on and used the panties to tie her legs. She cuffed one hand, put the gag in and finished cuffing herself. Soon she would be a big mess and it would look like Dan left her there.

Monica started towards home and it wouldn't be long till she found Lauren

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I hear silence and head to the bathroom to see what lauren was up to.

"what are you doing?? are you seriously trying to get me into trouble!! please, don't let monica see you like this. I will do anything, can't I untie you and you can go on the toilet, and we can swap places and I will go along with everything you say??"

She shook her head no and then began to fill her diaper with poo. She had also managed to use a pair of Monica's panties to tie herself and her panties had been left on the couch downstairs.

Monica came in the front door then and did not see Dan. "Dan! Where are you?" She asked as she started up the stairs

Monica makes it upstairs to find you and Lauren standing there. Lauren is still handcuffed with the gag in and you are standing there with a pair of her panties in your hands.

Monica tapped her foot on the floor "What are you two doing? Dan you told me you cleaned her up and yet here she is in a dirty diaper, gagged and restrained. What are you doing with my panties?" She asked

Monica raised an eyebrow "she gave them to you?" At that point Lauren spoke up "no mommy, daddy spanked me and made me eat my undies while he left me alone with a messy diappee." She said.

Monica was not convinced of Dan's story. "Obviously you spanked her because she is being very submissive. I doubt she would have been able to punish you so guess what? You are going to change your dirty diaper girl and then come to me for your punishment" Monica said

Looks at her and nods "I promise I'might telling the truth. I wouldn't lie about something like this. She wanted to punish me. You've got to believe me I" I sigh and decide to take my punishment even though I was telling the truth and Lauren was being a brat.

Lauren smirked thinking she had gotten what she wanted. Monica decided that they really both needed to be punished so when Lauren's shower was over she went and got her and dragged her to the bedroom.

"Both of, kneel on the bed, butts facing out" she commanded as she grabbed a paddle first.

Lauren is made to get on the floor next to you for her spankings. Monica sees you trying to cover up "Dan no touching. I think 20 for each of you ought to be enough." She said.

Lauren tried to speak up "no please i'll be a good girl" Monica had heard enough so she took Lauren's panties and stuffed them in her mouth and taped it shut. "I'm so tired of hearing you complain" Monica said as she started spanking both of you, alternating back and forth.

Lauren is still tied and gagged. Monica turns on the vibrator and Lauren jumps. She starts to moan and contort her body.

"Dan spank your little teacher if you still want control of her. Go on" Monica says teasing you

Monica nodded and turned up the speed of the vibrator. She makes you sit and watch as Lauren has a complete orgasm. She unties Lauren and smacks her on the ass "go on, I'm done with you two for now"