LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Jealous Son, His Friend, and His Mommy (with Danny)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Glad I could help buddy" I smile as the tower is quite tall and it suddenly is too tall and falls over and I get covered in the blocks

"uh oh, there it goes!" I call out as the tower starts to lean and crashes on top of you.

Lauren sees this happen "Be careful boys, I don't want anyone getting hurt now" she says from across the room

The boy nods at the invitation to see Dan outside "Ok, should be fun" he said as Lauren announced

"Recess time everyone. Everybody outside please" she said ushering everyone outside to the play area and counting them as she does so. She notices that Dan has disappeared and comes back to find him trying to hide in the corner

"Dan, what on earth are you doing? Everyone is supposed to be outside for recess" she says as she comes over and then she can smell it "Oh, Dan, you know you can come to me and ask to be changed dear, why did you go to hide instead?" she asked as she pulled you to your feet

I take you by the hand and lead you to the bathroom. "Let's get you clean then, but next time you really should just come to me Dan instead of trying to hide." I say as we go into the bathroom and I get everything ready to change you

I give you a look from across the room "you were hiding because I found you out there in a corner. Don't hide from me Dan, I don't like finding you like that." I say as I come over to you and pull your trousers down and get to work cleaning you

"I'm telling the truth. I was filling my diaper in private. Promise" I say looking at you and I really am telling the truth this time.

"The point is you're at a daycare so you don't have to worry about using your diaper here. I know you're shy because you're always blushing but it's ok Dan" I reply as I powder you and start pulling the diaper on

"Ok sure" I say running over to the ladder and get in line behind some other kids. I get to the top and waive at you and then come down giggling "Did you see me, did you see me? I was going so fast" I say talking faster than I was actually moving

I see him at the top and wave

"you was going really fast buddy, yeah I spotted you. nice one" I ruffle his hair as we walk over to the sandbox