LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy got a pink baby spoon and handed it to Grace.

"Go ahead baby. Daddy is going to eat his own breakfast then."

(The hurricane is expected to come up through Florida this weekend and will hit Orlando probably late Sunday or early Monday. I am going over to my sisters and probably won't be here again until I come home. Not sure when that will be, but hopefully sometime next week.)

"Come on, baby. Just a few sucks and you can finish your breakfast. Is that hard? You want to be daddy's good girl don't you?" Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy brought the bottle back to Grace's mouth, wiggling the nipple against her lips.

Jimmy looked at Alexis and shook his head.

"I'll just feed her a couple of bottles after she finishes eating. I'm really disappointed though, baby. I was hoping you would be a good girl for daddy. Alexis, go ahead and warm up a bottle of milk, please. She can drink both bottles after she finished eating."

Jimmy set the juice bottle down and let Grace go back to eating.

Jimmy smiled at Grace as he drank his coffee.

He picked up the bottle of juice and walked over to where Alexis was

"Can you go ahead and make that two bottles of milk and I'll put the juice in the refrigerator for now. I don't think it's a good idea to mix juice and milk. It might upset our baby's tummy and she could throw up. We can give her juice at lunch or something, okay?"

Jimmy saw Grace had finished eating and got a wet cloth. He washed Grace's mouth and hands with the cloth and set it on the table. Jimmy took the tray off the high chair and undid the straps securing Grace in and picked her up. He gave Grace a kiss on the cheek. Jimmy carried Grace to the living room, undoing her sleeper. Jimmy blew bubbles on Grace's bare tummy an then slipped his fingers inside her pull up to check her.

"Let's see if baby is wet or dry this morning." Jimmy said.

Grace giggled when he blew bubbles on her tummy. It was a little wet but not damp or soaked. "Daddy I almost forgot to tell you I have to go potty." Grace says. She was now holding the rest in so she can go on her potty.

Jimmy pulled his finger out of the pull up.

"It feels like you wet a little already, baby. Why are you trying to hold it? Just finish using your pull up and then I will change you. Mommy and daddy won't be upset. Just relax and let your pee out. That's a good baby." Jimmy said, giving Grace some light tickles.

Jimmy took the bottles.

"Thank you, mommy." Jimmy said.

"Alright, if you can wait until after you finish both bottles I will take you to the potty." Jimmy said.

Jimmy sat down and held Grace on his lap. He picked up one of the bottles and held the nipple up to her mouth.

"Show daddy what a good baby you are." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy kissed Grace's cheek and kept feeding her the bottle. When there was just a little left in the first bottle, he gently tugged the nipple out of her mouth and sat Grace up. He started patting her back.

"Let's see if we can get some gas out, baby. We need to make room for another bottle." Jimmy cooed. "Can you give daddy a healthy burp?"