LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Grace was too shy too come out but Alexis took pictures to show Jimmy. After she tried them on she came out with Alexis.

"They fit her." Alexis says "I took pictures so you could see." As

Jimmy smiled at Grace and Alexis when they came out of the changing room. He nodded and looked at the pictures.

"You look adorable, baby." Jimmy said.

Jimmy picked Grace up and sat her on the blue seat and fastened her belt.

"If we get you the pouchies, then you will be able to eat something when we are out and you get hungry. They have several different flavors.:" Jimmy said.

He picked up a couple of the pouchies and showed Grace.

Jimmy thinks for a minute.

"No, I can't think of anything. Let's go checkout."

Jimmy pushed the cart and Grace up to the checkouts and put everything on the counter to pay for it.

"Of course we can go see a movie. Do you need to use the potty? If you do, Alexis can take you while I finish checking out here and putting everything in the car." Jimmy said.

"Yeah I need too go." Grace says. She made grabby hands wanting help out.

"I'll help her out, then you just go to the car, okay Jimmy?" Alexis says starting to unbuckle Grace

(Yeah you can. Jimmy will be in the parking lot anyway. You can just have Alexis bring Grace out)

Jimmy took everything to the car and loaded it in the very back of the car except the car seat. He took that out of it's box and installed it in the back seat, making sure it was secure. When he was done, Jimmy took his phone out and started looking up what movies were playing near by as he waited for Alexis and Grace to get there.

Alexis brought Grace back out and it look like Grace had been crying. She had slipped on water and they didn't have a sign so they both didn't see it. She got her shorts wet.