LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"The living room would probably be best, I guess. Should she tell us when she needs to use the potty, or should we just make it her sit on it at different times during the day?" Jimmy replied.

"Maybe we can make it one M&M when she does pee pee in the potty and two M&M's when she poops in the potty. Let's go get everything from the car since I think we've given her time to go back to sleep. You can check her if you want." Jimmy said.

Jimmy took the keys and went out to the car while Alexis checked on Grace. He brought a load in and set it on the couch in the living room. Jimmy looked at the pictures when Alexis showed him her camera.

"She looks so adorable. She'll look even more adorable when she is in training pants."

Jimmy led Alexis out to the car to bring more things in. He picked up the potty chair.

"Do you want this set up in the living room tonight or would you rather wait until tomorrow?"

"Maybe wait till tomorrow." Alexis says. "I'm gonna go get more of the groceries. You can look at the stuff I got while I do. I hot her a few footie pajamas and really cute shirts, I found that will fit her."

"Alright." Jimmy said.

Jimmy carried everything to the bedroom while Alexis was getting the groceries. He stacked the training pants in a pile so they could be taken to Grace's room tomorrow. He left out a pacifier that they would put out where Grace could find it sometime the next day. He came back to the living room to wait for Alexis to help her.

"What are we going to tell her when she sees them? Are we going to tell her they are for her or just say they were left by a baby that someone had brought when they visited?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy got a teething ring and a rattle and put them out where Grace might find them accidentally.

"Or we could just say we don't know what she's talking about. The point of leaving them out is to guilt her into telling us about her paci and blanket.. maybe that would be too mean. I guess we could say they were left by a baby that someone brought." Alexis says

"No, you're idea is good. She might not ask, but if she does we can say we don't know." Jimmy said.

"If you want to put the training pants in her dresser in the morning, I am going to leave them out in our room."

"So tomorrow she can start wearing her training panties but she'll need to ask us to go potty and we can have her use the training potty the next day. Since the training potty will be too obvious." Alexis says.

"That sounds good to me. We should take it a bit slow so she accepts what we are doing to her. If we rush things we might scare her and she might want to leave." Jimmy said.

Jimmy finished putting everything in the closet that would go in there.

"And leaving the bathroom door locked and telling her no at times, will definitely cause tantrums which will give an excuse to cuddle... Babies and toddlers have tantrums so it'll be good for the baby training." Alexis informs