LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Alexis was so happy to have a friend move in with her and her boyfriend (or girlfriend, whichever you choose). It was sad though that her parents had kicked her out. Her friend Grace was only 17 years old, Alexis was 20 and thought she was a bit young to be kicked out for no reason. So her and her boyfriend took her in and gave her the guest room.

Jimmy had felt sorry when Alexis had said that her friend Grace was being kicked out of her house and agreed to let her move in with them since they had a spare bedroom. He had helped Grace move her things from her parents house and Alexis had fixed dinner for them. Jimmy had said goodnight to Grace and had helped Alexis with the clean up. After they were done, Jimmy went to the living room to watch TV.

Jimmy looked up as Alexis came into the room.

"What is it dear?" Jimmy wondered as she stood up.

Jimmy followed Alexis into Grace's room. He saw Grace lying there sucking on the pacifier with the baby blanket next to her. Jimmy took out his phone and took several pictures of Grace, then put his phone away. He reached down and tugged on the pacifier to see if he could pull it out of her mouth, but it was firmly in her mouth.

"I can't pull it out of her mouth. You want to try?" Jimmy whispered.

Alexis decided to try to tug it out, she managed to somewhat pull it but Grace started to whine in her sleep. "Okay sweetie, okay." She says softly letting it go quickly. The whining stopped and Grace was still in her sleep.

Jimmy took Alexis's hand and took her into the living room.

"I'm not sure. We've talked about having a little girl of our own someday. Grace could be that little girl until we have one of our own. The question is how far would you want to go? Do you think she would allow us to treat her like a little girl?"

"honestly, not willingly, I don't think she would. But I think we should find out why she is using a binky and a baby blanket in the first place and then talked to her about the babying thing." Alexis says.

Alexis thought for a moment. "What if we guilted her into it indirectly? Leave baby stuff around the house. Maybe we could also get her paci and leave it somewhere where she could see it. And when we talk to her we can coo to her and talk in that tone people use towards babies."

"Okay. You can stay with the baby. Oh.. could we start calling her baby? Or baby girl? Maybe just a couple times tomorrow and if she asks we could tell her it just slipped or something?" Alexis asks sounding like she enjoyed the idea of treating Grace like a baby.

• Like 1

"I'll get it for you. It's no problem. You're living in our house, so we can get things for you. All you have to do is ask." Jimmy said.

Jimmy got a plastic glass out of the cupboard and filled it with water. He handed the glass to Grace.

"Here you go, sweetie."

Jimmy sat down again and smiled at Grace.

"Hey, we're glad to have you. I'm sorry what happened to you, but I'm glad you're here. Alexis went to the store. She should be back soon. She didn't want to wake you up to go with her. You were really tired."

Jimmy put his arm around Grace and hugged her.

"You can stay here until she comes back if you want."