LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy got Grace's pacifier and blankie and gave them to Pam. Pam held the pacifier up to Grace's mouth until she started sucking on it. She laid the blankie on Grace's lap. 

"That's a nice blankie, baby." Pam said. 

Jimmy got Grace's pacifier and blankie and gave them to Pam. Pam held the pacifier up to Grace's mouth until she started sucking on it. She laid the blankie on Grace's lap. 
"That's a nice blankie, baby." Pam said. 

Grace cuddled up to her, and suckled her binky. She put her blankie on her face looking at her grandma. She cooed.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam smiled at Grace, patting her bottom. 

"I think I'm going to take baby home with me. She is such a little charmer." Pam said. 

"You're welcome to come and visit when ever you want. Alexis, how about we clean up and let your mom put baby down for her nap?" Jimmy said. 

Pam smiled at Grace, patting her bottom. 
"I think I'm going to take baby home with me. She is such a little charmer." Pam said. 
"You're welcome to come and visit when ever you want. Alexis, how about we clean up and let your mom put baby down for her nap?" Jimmy said. 
"Sure. Go ahead and put her down if she fusses. Let her cry it out." Alexis says getting up and starting to clean up. Grace was getting sleepy.

"Baby isn't going to fuss for grandma, are you sweetie?" Pam cooed. 

Pam stood up, holding Grace. She walked back inside and to the bedroom. She took off Grace's dress and checked her diaper before laying her in the crib. She covered her and kissed Grace's cheek. 

"Night-night, baby girl. Grandma is going to stay here until you fall asleep." Pam cooed.

"You're supposed to be taking a nap, Baby. That means laying in your crib and staying quiet until you fall asleep. Would yippy like grandma to hold you for a few minutes?" Pam asked. 
"Up please. " Grace said confirming she'd like to be held. Still making grabby hands.

Pam smiled and stood up, coming over to the crib. She picked Grace up and held her in her arms. Pam cuddled Grace, patting her bottom and humming softly to her. 
Grace cuddled into her, closing her eyes. She loved her grandma. She suckled on her paci.

Pam kept walking with Grace until she was sure she was asleep, then gently laid her in the crib. She stayed in the room, laying on Jimmy and Alexis's bed. 
Grace was asleep peacefully in her crib. Alexis went to see her mom, "hey mom. How did she do?" She asked.

Pam put her finger to her mouth and pointed to the crib. She got out of bed and came over to Alexis. 
"I just walked around the room with her in my arms until she fell asleep." Pam said. 
"Oh." Alexis said softly. "Okay. that's good. I'm glad she likes you. "

"I used to do the same with you. I kept it up until you got too big to carry around. That was shortly before your eighth birthday. You may not remember though." Pam said with a smile. 

"You could walk her yourself." Pam suggested.

• 2 weeks later...
"I used to do the same with you. I kept it up until you got too big to carry around. That was shortly before your eighth birthday. You may not remember though." Pam said with a smile. 
"You could walk her yourself." Pam suggested.
"I remember that mom." Alexis smiled. "I can do that. I carry her sometimes. "

"Baby might be a little heavy for you. It might be easier for Jimmy to carry her. Another thing you can do is get a baby rocker/ swing. They have ones that play music too. You can have your baby in the rocker in the same room as you and it will gently lull her sleep." Pam suggested.

"Baby might be a little heavy for you. It might be easier for Jimmy to carry her. Another thing you can do is get a baby rocker/ swing. They have ones that play music too. You can have your baby in the rocker in the same room as you and it will gently lull her sleep." Pam suggested.
"I'll definitely look into that. I think she'll like that. " Alexis said sitting on the bed and looked over at the crib with Grace in it.

"Hopefully she wouldn't fight taking a nap there like she does her crib." Pam said, looking over at Grace.
"How long do you want her to nap?" Pam asked. 
"Just an hour or two. Sometimes she wakes up tho before we wake her." Alexis said.