LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy came over to the crib and saw that Grace was sleeping. He smiled and got dressed for bed, being as quiet as he could so he wouldn't wake Grace up. Finally he got in bed and waited for Alexis to join him.

Jimmy went to the kitchen and fried up a couple of eggs and cut them up before putting them into a small plastic bowl with Big Bird on it. He put some berries in another bowl, then filled a baby bottle with juice. He put the eggs and juice near the high chair and took the bottle back to the bedroom with him.

Grace reached for the bottle wanting to have it in her crib. Alexis came up from behind him hugging him, "Thank you for taking care of her breakfast. What do you want for breakfast?" Alexis asks him.

Jimmy followed Alexis out to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee before sitting down at the table.

"I think our baby slept through the night without any bad dreams. The crib might have helped her." Jimmy said.

"Yes, that's true. I just hope it will be easier to get her to sleep now. I didn't check to see if she was wet, but I didn't notice a wet spot around her, so if she did, her pull up held it pretty good" Jimmy said.

"Good girl, daddy is proud of you."

Jimmy picked Grace up and kissed her cheek. He picked up the empty bottle and handed it to Grace.

"Can you be a big girl and carry your bottle for daddy?" Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy carried Grace to the kitchen and brought her over to the sink.

"Go ahead and put your bottle in the sink, baby." Jimmy said.

"That's right baby. Let's get you in your high chair and then I'll give you your breakfast." Jimmy cooed.

He lifted Grace up and slipped her in the high chair and fastened her in. He picked up the bib and tied it around her neck. Jimmy put the plate of eggs and the bowl of fruit on the tray of the high chair.

"Would you like daddy to feed you breakfast this morning?" Jimmy asked.