LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Then you need to go poopy baby." Jimmy cooed.

"I'm not sure if we have anything right now. If we don't, we can just let her go for tonight, and then tomorrow pick up something to make her go poopy tomorrow. We can't let her go too long without going," Jimmy answered.

"That's why we want you to go poopy in the potty, baby, so you don't get sick. If you don't think you need to go poopy, then you can ask mommy for an m&m. You can keep trying if you want though." Jimmy said. "I'll get you dressed for bed after you eat your m&m." Jimmy said.

Jimmy smiled as Grace called Alexis mommy and took her m&m. He waited for her to finish eating it.

"Baby, if she is mommy, what does that make me? What should you call me?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy picked up the pull up for Grace and opened it. He held it out in front of Grace for her to step into.

"That's right, baby. I'm daddy. I'm with mommy. You had a night time accident last night, baby, and we don't want you getting your pajamas or your new crib wet. Are you talking about your training pants, baby? Those are your underwear now, right?" Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy lifted Grace's foot and slipped the pull up over it and repeated it with her other foot, then slid the pull ups up her legs and covered her bottom. He picked up her pajamas.

"Let's get your pajamas on so you can get to bed, baby." Jimmy said.

"Now baby, you need to stop that. Do you want a spanking? Daddy and mommy don't want you throwing tantrums, is that understood?" Jimmy said sternly.

Jimmy pulled Grace against him and lifted her foot, threading it into the pull up. He did the same with her other foot, then tugged the pull up into place.

"How about we compromise? You are going to wear the pull up to bed tonight. If you keep it dry for seven nights, then we will let you wear your training pants instead. How does that sound?" Jimmy said.

Jimmy took the sleeper and started working Grace's hands and feet into it.

Jimmy took the pacifier and slipped it in Grace's mouth. He finished dressing her in her sleeper and then gave her a couple of swats on her bottom. He sat down and pulled Grace on his lap.

"You need to settle down or daddy is going to give you a real spanking,

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back after she apologized.

"That's better. Now let's get you in your crib," Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy carried Grace to the bedroom and then over to the crib. He lowered her inside and gave her her blankie and stuffed animal.

Grace started to cry as soon as they shut the door. This wasn't fair to her at all. First she had to wear pull ups, now she had too go bed earlier then them. She crawled the the end off her bed, crying her eyes.

Grace cried for almost twenty minutes before giving up and sitting down in the crib. She let out a breath exhausted from crying. Just because she wasn't crying anymore doesn't mean she wasn't going to sleep... Or so she thought.