LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Grace released what she was holding and it was a lot. Then she made a poopy as well. "I did both Jimmy." Grace says

Alexis went and prepared her mnms. She grabbed two regular mnms then two Pretzle mnms. She went over to Jimmy and Grace

Jimmy smile at Grace.

"Why don't you lay down and take a nap and we'll bring everything in and get it set up? That way you can sit in your new high chair an sleep in your crib at bedtime tonight." Jimmy said.

"Okay, we'll start with your crib. We'll set it up in our bedroom. Why don't you go wait in there and I will bring the crib and the tool box in so we can get started?" Jimmy said.

Jimmy went out to the car to get the crib.

"Okay, thanks honey." Jimmy said.

Jimmy brought in everything else they had bought, leaving the crib for last. He brought in the crib and took it to the bedroom and got his tools. He pulled the parts of the crib out and laid them on the floor.

"All right, this doesn't look too hard, does it? Once we get it together and put the mattress in, Alexis can put the bedding in."

Jimmy opened the tool box.

"I know we are going to need a screw driver and maybe a hammer. Can you pick me out a screwdriver, baby?"

Jimmy started to assemble the crib.

Alexis watched Grace to make sure she'd look for them, while Jimmy assembled the crib. She didn't want Grace to put them in her mouth or to play with them.

Grace grabbed a Screwdriver and a hammer. Then handed them to Jimmy.

"Yes it is, baby. That's so it can drive in nails easier. Good job in getting me the tools." Jimmy said.

Jimmy assembled the crib using the screwdriver and hammer where necessary. Finally he got it set up and slipped the mattress inside.

"What do you think? Does it look nice?" Jimmy asked.

Alexis got the bed and let Grace get out the sheets and blanket etc. Grace pulled it out one by one, taking time to look at it and feel it. She looked like a toddler discovering something new to get into.

Jimmy attached the legs to the seat and back and added a padded cover to it. When he was done, he looked through the rest of the things they had bought and assembled everything that needed to be assembled. He decided to come upstairs to see how Alexis and Grace were doing.

Jimmy looked at the crib and smiled.

"Good job, ladies. It looks all set for our baby girl to sleep in tonight. I bet you're looking forward to that, aren't you, baby?" Jimmy asked.

"But you'll be safer in this bed, baby. We will all be in the same room and you can see us in our beds. I know you would feel safe in your big girl bed, but you won't know if you would feel safe in this crib until you try it. How about I put you in the crib and you can try it out?" Jimmy said.