LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy smiled and gently slipped the pacifier in Grace's mouth. He patted her bottom as they continued to watch the movie.

"Let me know if it gets too scary for you." Jimmy cooed in Grace's ear.

Grace nodded. "Mhmm." She hummed softly. The dark scene was over and moved onto the next scene.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Grace Nodded. "Mhm." She hummed softly. Eventually that scene was over.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Grace smiled. She got a hand full land started to eat some. Eventually the movie ended. Even though it had a happy ending she did cry a little when they were turning in there form but was happy when the spell broke.

Jimmy nodded, and stood up, holding Grace. He carried her out to where the bathrooms were. There was a line in front of the bathroom door.

"It looks like it will be awhile, baby. Do you think you can hold it until we get home?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy carried Grace out to the car and slipped her in her car seat. He pulled the harness in front of her and fastened it closed.

"I'll try to drive as fast as I can, baby." Jimmy said.

Jimmy waited for Alexis to get in the car and then started home.

The traffic started moving and Jimmy got the car at the corner near their house.

"There's the house now, baby. I'll get you on the potty right away when we get there." Jimmy promised.

Jimmy pulled the car into the drive and parked. He got out and opened the back door and got Grace out of the car seat and took her into the house. Jimmy got out the potty chair and then started undressing Grace.

"Only a couple more minutes, baby."

Jimmy got Grace's footed sleeper off of her and pulled down her training pants. He sat her on the potty chair and stepped back.

"There you go, baby. You were a very good girl for holding it for us. Now you can pee in your potty." Jimmy cooed.