LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"What are we going to do about taking her to the potty while we're out? Are we bringing her potty with us, or will you be taking her into the bathrooms at the store? I don't like the idea of Grace going potty in the toilet in the bathrooms." Jimmy wondered.

"You're right."

Jimmy changed into his pajamas and went into the bathroom to use the toilet and brush his teeth. He came back out when he was done and came back to the bedroom.

"Are you ready for bed?"

"Yes, I'm ready. I can't wait to take our little girl shopping tomorrow."

Jimmy climbed into bed and pulled down the covers so Alexis could get in as well.

"By the way, I love the way your hair looks when it's down like that."

"Aw, poor baby. It's okay. It'll be alright." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy picked up Grace and kissed her cheek. He nodded at Alexis and carried Grace to the bathroom. Jimmy started water running in the tub and added bubble bath. He continued to cuddle with Grace as the tub filled.

"It's okay, baby. Don't worry about it, okay. It's just a little pee, right? You've been through a rough time lately. Now let's get you cleaned up." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy turned off the water in the tub and lowered Grace into it. He picked up the wash cloth and baby soap and started washing Grace.

"Just relax and let me wash you, baby girl. I'll have you cleaned up and ready for Alexis to help you dress in a few minutes."

Jimmy smiled..

"No baby. Why would I be mad? I would be mad if you wet your bed out of spite or because you were mad at Alexis or myself. But you wet the bed on accident, so no, I'm not mad."

Jimmy continued to wash Grace.

Jimmy washed her from head to toe, except her hair and then helped her stand up. He rinsed her off, then lifted her out of the tub. He wrapped a pink towel around her and rubbed her dry.

"Are you looking forward to the shopping trip after breakfast?"

"I don't know, baby. We'll see when we get out to the kitchen. I'm sure Alexis is making something good though."

Jimmy saw the outfit lying on the bed and undid the towel around Grace. He picked up a pair of training pants and had Grace step into them before pulling them up. Next was a pair of pink shorts that he put on Grace, then a matching pink tee shirt. Jimmy picked up a brush and brushed Grace's hair, then put two braids in it, tied with pink bows. He sat her on the bed and put her shoes and socks on her. When he was done, he lifted her off the bed and led her over to the mirror.

"Look at the pretty girl in the mirror, baby."