LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Some of the pictures had fur on them or some other material that could be touched. Jimmy took Grace's hand and ran it over the material.

"Doesn't that feel nice? Doesn't it feel like a kitty?" Jimmy cooed to Grace.

When they got finished with the first book Jimmy looked up at Alexis.

"Honey, can you get me something to drink? and I think Grace may need something as well."

"You did? Maybe we can get a kitty for you to play with and take care of."

Jimmy looked at Grace.

"You need to have something to drink so when you get thirsty you won't have to ask Alexis or myself to get it for you."

Jimmy picked up the next book which had Winnie the Pooh in it.

"Do you like Winnie the Pooh, Grace?"

"Okay dear." Jimmy said to Alexis.

"Piglet is cute isn't he" Jimmy said.

Jimmy set his drink out of reach of Grace and set the sippy cup next to her. He opened the book to the first page.

"That sounds good. It won't take us long with this book and then we can get dressed to go out."

Jimmy started reading the book to Grace, showing her the pictures.

Jimmy read slowly as if he was reading to a toddler, pointing out the different things when the pictures showed what the story was saying. He picked up his drink occasionally and took a sip from it. He cuddled with Grace. Finally he finished the book.

"That was a good book, wasn't it?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you understood what I was reading. You wouldn't have wanted to miss any of the story, would you?"

Jimmy lowered Grace to the floor. He handed her the sippy cup and took her free hand.

"I'm sorry baby, but at least for now we need to help you. Just let us get you dressed and you can just relax, okay"

Jimmy took Grace's hand and took her to her bedroom. He waited for Alexis to join them.

When they got to the bedroom, Jimmy sat down on the bed and pulled Grace onto his lap.

"You're getting upset again. What did we say to do when you were upset? Alexis, why don't you pick out something for Grace to wear to the restaurant."

"I think somebody needs their thumb, don't they?" Jimmy cooed into Grace's ear as he rocked and patted her bottom.

"I like Italian food, or maybe Mexican, but whatever you are in the mood for is fine with me."