LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May was right their were people staring at her. When they go to the mall it would be eventful. Haley drove to the mall. " sweetie do you want to eat first or go shopping " haley asked as she unbuckled her hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" okay we can go to apple bee " haley said. She took may into apple bees. The hostess greeted them. Haley asked for high chair for may. She then placed her in the high chair. " okay sweetie look at the kids menu to see what you want. " haley coped

Haley looks at the menu. " sorry sweetie it looks like you having baby food next time be quicker " haley said.

She waited for the watches to come back. She whispered to the waitress to put may food in the blender. The waitress goes off and does it.

" we can go to the toy store after you eat " haley cooed.

" yes but you have to eat all your dinner even if it's yucky baby food" haley cooed then tied a bib around her neck. "

"Crystal said she was taking faith to get ice cream later do you want to go " haley asked

" okay well I will see what time " haley says

Shortly after the food arrives. The waitress puts may blender spaghetti on the table.

" sweetie do you want me to feed you or you got it " haley asked taking a bit e of her salad.

" good girl make sure to eat every little bite" haley said.

Haley then ate her food and waited for her to finish her food.

Haley then took the spoon from may and started to feed her and coo.

Haley finished feeding may. She waited for the waitress to come back so she could pay the bill.

Haley cleaned may face. Shortly after they left the restaurant and went to the toy store.

Haley put may down so she could look at the toys.
" okay pick a couple I know at home we don't have to many and some for the office " haley said grabbing a cart.

" yeah you are in diapers 24/7 now. You could come to the office with me or I can send you to daycare where faith goes" gaily said raising her eyebrow.

" now pick out some toys or I will get you raddled and other pointless toys. " haley said.

Haley looks at the selection of toys may has. They were good. But haley grabbed a couple of learnings toys too. Then went to the check out. " put your new toys on the counter and what do you say."

" aww your just the sweetest " the clerk replied and rang up the rest of the toys.

Hailey paid for the toys and walked to the car with may holding her hand. She buckled her in the car seat. Hailey then gave may a bottle.

" that better be gone before we get home" haley said in a stern way then got in the front and started to drive.