LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

" yes you can since you asked so nicely " haley cooed. Then she began feeding her the baby food. After she was done she cleaned her up.
" now what does baby want to do go to the park or go shopping " haley asked setting her down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haley sighed she knew may would put up a fight.
" yes how else would you go outside" haley asked.
She then started pack a diaper bag to go out even if may didn't want to.
"Now I can pick or you can haley asked holding a coat for for may. Which was a purple coat that a bunny on it perfect for a toddler.

Haley helps her in the jacket.

"Okay the park sounds fun then I need to do some shopping so we will do both " haley said grabbing may. She placed her in a car seat then started off to the park.

" look we're here what do you want to do first" haley asked getting her out the car. She then scanned park to see if she knew anyone. Haley then saw her friend Megan. Megan had an adult baby too. " look theirs my friend Megan and her daughter faith. " haley said walking towards them.

( do you think you can be Megan while I'll play faith)

Haley walked over to them and seen that faith had just got done breast feeding. " hi guys this my baby may she is like kind of shy" haley said waving to faith.

" yes this is may my baby. May can you say hi for me " haley coped the pushed her forward.

Faith just smiled and looked at her. " do you want to go play on the slide with me " faith asked smiling.

Faith grabs her hand goes up the slide " okay I'm going down then you can come it's fun " faith said.
She then slid down the slide laughing. " your turn " faith said laughing

Haley looked at may. " I'm glad you guys are here maybe faith can break may out of this I'm an adult. phase" haley said smiling at may.

Faith looked a may " not having fun me either have no choice or I get in trouble " faith said sighing

" no I don't like it I just have no choice or she spanks me so I just pretend " faith says going back up the slide. " the worst part is when she breastfeeds me in public "

" well your definitely won't dater looking like a baby " faith says " just try to be good I promise you will get use to it " faith goes back over to crystal. " mommy I tired "
she says

" may sweetie come here you" haley called.

" yes you did it's really wet what kind of mommy would I be if I left you in a wet diaper " haley gesture again for may to lay down. May raised her eyebrow this time telling may to do it or get in trouble.

May sees the diaper start to leak she was happy the drug she gave may we're working properly. May started to change may by ripping the taps off then wiping her clean then adding baby powder finally a new diaper. She then put new pants on may.

" okay let's go get some food then we can go home " haley says bringing may to the car and buckling her in her car seat.