LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May keeps dreaming of the office and the jobs she used to do. She remembers when she helped a lady named Hailey. She looks like mommy! May would deliver tea and coffee and send papers to others, she was the top secretary of the office. But that seems like it never even happened. In her dream Hailey diapers her right in front of everyone at a meeting!

Hailey gets up makes coffee and gets dressed ready for work. She goes and sees if May is up.

" morning baby let's get you ready for Chloe your going to do something really fun today. " Hailey says.

She takes may out and lays her on her on the changing. Changes her into a new diaper then puts may in a cute pink frilly summer dress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" you look so cute everyone going to be jealous of you " haley cops. She brush May hair in two pigtails with pink bows.

She brings May downstairs in sets her in high chair. Hailey grabs baby cereal and peach baby food.

Hailey smiled at may she was being quite babyish today and Hailey liked it.

Hailey frowned alittle bit. " may honey your making a mess thank god you have a bib on " Hailey said.
" eat your food just don't play with it in your hands."

Chloe starts to laugh.

" well kind of we are going to the beach with some of my friends and your coming " Chloe said.

She grabbed a cloth and wiped May off. " you can bring you barbies if you want. "

• 1 month later...