LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I making my bladder weaker?

Hey everyone

After fully accepting myself of being a diaper lover I am begining to wear every night and wet it on most nights/early morning. But as the title says, I am most concearned that I might be making my bladder weaker which isnt really my intention as I still want full control over my bladder when im not wearing and other nights that I choose not to wear.

I say this as im finding that I need to pee a little more often in the day time, where as normaly I would do one big pee once or twice a day. I don't mind that to much as when I pee diaper, I don't flood it every single time which normaly ends up in leaking and a bit of mess to clean up.

But saying this I would not like to loose all control of my bladder at any point as being a diaper lover is something for my own personal time that helps destress me a lot and takes a fair bit of my depression away, espcialy when you're mind can race and think all negative thoughts at night time, more so if I can't sleep aswell.

Im trying to keep everything clean and healthy aswell to keep a good lifestyle so it doesn't take over in anyway. Its not easy still living with the parents but I have a system in which I can store a few dirty diapers and then dispose of them in the bin. I use nappy bags and fabreeze to keep everything smelling nice and wash my private areas everytime I wake up with warm water and a bit of sanex washing gel, so everything is clean and fresh :).

Figure it out. a thing not used atrophies

My GP told me that even just nightly, diapers would make you incontinent. I suggested that so that I would not have to get up and go, thus losing the rest of the night's sleep. He suggested a urinal, which would not help since I would still come to full wakefulness and there goes another night

When I was little, between 6-2/3 and 9-3/4, and stayed overnight regularly at a house that had the bathroom in the basement with no direct access so that you had to go out, around to the basement door, then in and turn on the light then go to the toilet. since the girl of about the same age as me was a bedwetter and the next oldest was 3 years older than I and full-sighted, and she, and the mother and still older sisters could "hold it" through the night. I had to wear a diaper and rubber panties like the girl who was my age. I was required to get out of bed and stand up to wet so that I would not become a bedwetter

Some really nice advice :)

Sorry I didn't think to say if I was wearing in the day. The answer to that is no because I still live with the parents and they have no idea I wear at all, well I hope they don't anwyay.

Also I am my moms carer so im called downstairs alot to help her and answer the door for any deliverys, so I would constantly have to take it off. The way I wet at the moment is I wake up because I need to pee, I pee my diaper and then I go back to sleep, unless its early morning I just get up and clean myself up ready for the day.

I really do want to maintain a healthy life style even if diapers will play a fair part of it. I need to find the perfect balence so to speak. I do have a bad habit of not drinking enough water all the time.

It is a good idea to start to drink more water. You can start small, like saying I am going to drink this bottle of water before lunch. And then another before dinner. That gives you a goal that is not too hefty but rather is attainable. Then you can gradually start increasing the amount from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting goals might be an idea.

I drink a lot of dr.pepper zero, it has no sugar but I think it has a bit of caffeine in it. Apart from that I drink sugar free strawberry flavour water. I'm not diabetic or anything, just prefer the taste of sugarless drinks.

On 3/8/2017 at 7:36 AM, Solomon_Wishes said:

Hey everyone

After fully accepting myself of being a diaper lover I am beginning to wear every night and wet it on most nights/early morning. But as the title says, I am most concearned that I might be making my bladder weaker which isnt really my intention as I still want full control over my bladder when im not wearing and other nights that I choose not to wear.

I say this as im finding that I need to pee a little more often in the day time, where as normaly I would do one big pee once or twice a day. I don't mind that to much as when I pee diaper, I don't flood it every single time which normaly ends up in leaking and a bit of mess to clean up.

But saying this I would not like to loose all control of my bladder at any point as being a diaper lover is something for my own personal time that helps destress me a lot and takes a fair bit of my depression away, espcialy when you're mind can race and think all negative thoughts at night time, more so if I can't sleep aswell.

Im trying to keep everything clean and healthy aswell to keep a good lifestyle so it doesn't take over in anyway. Its not easy still living with the parents but I have a system in which I can store a few dirty diapers and then dispose of them in the bin. I use nappy bags and fabreeze to keep everything smelling nice and wash my private areas everytime I wake up with warm water and a bit of sanex washing gel, so everything is clean and fresh :).

Don't be *concerned, *normally things get weaker as things are not used. *I'm finding that if you *distress over it, you will worry too much. *especially when you should be thinking about more fun things in life. *every time I wear diapers *as well.. I don't worry about a lot of things.

The answer is NO! You are Not making your Bladder weaker, it just doesn't work that way. If you're not already incontinent and don't have any medical issues, wearing and using a diaper won't have any effect.

A lot of people have a belief that diapers make you lazy or in some "unknown mysterious way"

Any one would have to know that if you do not use a muscle, it gets weaker due to atrophy: Ever hear of "letting yourself get out of shape"? During late spring, summer and early autumn, I can stay on my feet and moving for 4 hours without a break. But in the winter and early spring, I feel it after 3-1/2. Given that this can be important, it would be nice if you at least casually sourced your material. You are more likely to lose some of the muscle tone in the muscle that controls the bladder than over stretch it unless you are abusing it. I was told flat out and somewhat strongly that I would become incon by nightly use of diapers by my primary care doctor. That constitutes medical advice to me

My personal experience is that the longer I wore diapers, the more sensitive my bladder became to holding smaller and smaller

• 3 weeks later...
On March 17, 2017 at 2:39 PM, HotDogg55 said:

I'm not exactly sure why, but craisler when you talk about your diaper use, I just always find I'm fond of it. Maybe it's just the way you "speak" but I always like it. Hope you're doing well my friend.

i hardly ever post but i had to chime in here

I'm here for a similar situation. I wear and go in diapers 24/7 and i used to be able to control my urges to go but now when i have to pee i start going almost immediately when the urge comes. Is this normal?

1 hour ago, Slim27 said:

I'm here for a similar situation. I wear and go in diapers 24/7 and i used to be able to control my urges to go but now when i have to pee i start going almost immediately when the urge comes. Is this normal?

It is m9ore or less what happened tome when I went 24/7. My continence nurse said I would soon loose what remaining bladder control I had if I started wearing all the time but it was my choice.

Should i talk to my doctor about this?because im gonna be going on a family vacation this summer and a medical reason would probably be the only way to get my family to understand why i wear them

I wore most nights for a long time, months at a time, for a period of two years or so, with some breaks in between. Had more urgency & smaller more frequent voidings in the daytime. Didn't seem to get worse over the period. It takes about a week to go back to normal, same as I was before. I've stopped worrying that wearing at night can make me incontinent. Unless you're already having problems due to a plausible or identified medical issue, you probably have nothing to worry about. Different matter if you wear 24/7 for years.