LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of feelings do you get from wearing diapers?

Hi

When I wear diapers, I mostly use SAP - diapers, I do not feel so much but the first time when I pee in them I experience more and more sexual feelings that is similar to pee shivers and they feel almost like multiple orgasms. I have had these feelings from diapers before but now when I pee in SAP - diapers these feelings has increased. I do not know if I am the only one that feel like this but sometimes these feelings is so powerful that it is quite difficult to hide them. I have some movies when I pee in different diapers and you can hear on the movies that my breath increase when I pee in SAP - diapers. I want to upload some of my movis here but I do not know how to do.

I would say when I was younger and first started wearing diapers, it was more of a sexually driven emotion, but as I have been intermittently wearing diapers for over 10 years, my sexual urge has practically vanished. For me it's more of a comforting experience. I get a level of relaxed enjoyment wearing and using diapers.

For me it is just a completely relaxing feeling. Once I got used to having to wear nappies I realised just how much I enjoyed being in them and how much less stressed I was. For me becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies was in the end a good thing. I have no regrets at all.

• Like 1

I have severe urge incontinence. When one of the "urges" happens, I will begin urinating involuntarily within no more than about a minute. If I can get to a bathroom in that time, fine. Otherwise I wet myself. Wearing a diaper gives me confidence that the outside of my pants will stay dry. Diapers relieve stress and enable me to lead an almost normal life.

Since I wear a diaper to bed, and have for a long time, I would say security, knowing I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to pee.When I wear one around the house, it's also for convenience, because I'd be running to the bathroom every hour or so, diapers do away with that hassle for a tiny bit of pee.Sexual urge? Maybe a little, but I've gotta be honest, those days are almost a memory.

• Like 1

I love wetting and wearing diapers and pull-ups, it is so relaxing to just let it go when I need to pee.:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

I also like meeting other wetting and diaper wearing guys in my area too and can entertain too.:bfdf9a9c5dfa1fcbf66956236b55e339:

23 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Just a reminder that this is NOT the correct forum for fetish-related messages. Please read the rules at the top of this forum before posting; they are different here ;)

Bettypooh

Thank you Bettypooh for stating what I was thinking of saying!

• 2 weeks later...

I get peace of mind wearing diapers knowing that i dont have to worry about having to find a restroom and i can pee anywhere now without anyone noticing

2 hours ago, Slim27 said:

I get peace of mind wearing diapers knowing that i dont have to worry about having to find a restroom and i can pee anywhere now without anyone noticing

I know just what you mean.

• 2 months later...

I will admit that back in my bedwetter days I did experience some pleasure. Now days, those feelings only happen occasionally. I have to be in the right headspace. A rare happening. I mostly feel relief

In reading the incontinence desire board, I find the stent and catheter threads interesting. I guess the people that do these things really want to be incontinent, but I sure wouldn't want to be incontinent like they are getting. I am incontinent and have been for years, but I don't constantly dribble like these people do. I guess that is the only way to feel like you have no control. I don't constantly dribble. My sphincter does close most of the time, meaning that my bladder does hold some urine. I don't have any sensation of fullness and my sphincter opens when it feels like it, but I can change my diaper without major cleanup and I can take a shower without peeing constantly. I really hope these people don't think that what they are striving for isn't very realistic. I'm sure there are some that have stuck open sphincters and I feel sorry for them, but there are many degrees of incontinence, urge being very common. I guess that's what I'd call mine. I sure had lots of issues before I finally went 24/7. Now I'm content and enjoy life much more than I did in the past.

• Like 1

Have to go with Comfortable and Peace of Mind. I've been 24/7 over a year now, and can say with complete honesty that I find them more comfortable than "Underwear", though I do still have some, though almost never worn except as maybe extra support, I find I can't wear "Underwear" for more than a few minutes before being extreemly uncomfortable and immediately put a diaper back on instead. Also I prefer to

• 3 weeks later...