LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just told my girlfriend of 16 years

Hi I have just told my girlfriend of 16 years that I like to wear diapers , she took it better then I thought but we are taking it a day at a time she has said she is ok with it but is finding it very hard to get over me keeping it to myself for so long has anyone got any advice for both off us to help

Well the best time to have told her would have been 16 years ago... But since it is impossible to go back and change that, the second best time to have done it was now so with that out of the way...

It seems like she hasn't reacted badly to your fetish which is good. It seems like she is more worried about the fact that you didn't tell her for so long. She probably feels hurt that you kept something like this from her for so long and perhaps worries that there is more you aren't telling her. I think it is most likely a trust issue... She worries if she can trust you now and also worries that you wouldn't trust her enough to tell her.

If I were you I would sit down together when you are both quite relaxed, perhaps when you both have the next day at home, grab some wine or something and just talk about it all. Explain why it took so long for you to tell them and assure them that you do love and trust them. Apologise for keeping it a secret but also explaining that it was a very hard thing to admit, etc...

Basically, have a nice big conversation about it all and make sure your partner knows that there is nothing wrong with the fetish and that, perhaps, you wished you had told them years ago but were scared or whatever.

The fact that she didn't run away from the idea straight away is a good sign that she is open to the idea, you just have to make sure she knows that she is still the number one person in your life and that you should have told them long ago.

There is probably some shock involved as well. You suddenly dropped quite a bombshell on her so she probably needs a little time to get her thoughts straight and to really process things.

Good luck with whatever you do though.

• Like 1

A lot of good advise here, I didn't let my wife in on my secret diaper fetish, till we were married over 10 yrs. Patience is what I can say. Let her go at her speed.

Thank you all for your comments I'm finding them a great help for me and my girlfriend we are taking it a day at a time and I'm trying to answer all her questions when she has them honestly and openly so we can move forward with are relationship

Its good to hear you are both working it out. Some good advice in the comments above, I had the same thing with my wife she was very hurt and I had to explain something that I didn't really understand properly my self. It was a very scary and emotional time for both of us but by being honest with each other I can now say that we are closer and happier than we have ever been. Don't expect it to happen overnight but you seem to be doing things right and I'm excited for you both.

There has been some great advice on this thread, it is lovely that everyone is working through the issues.

I only had one thing to add really. It may be a good idea to show her some online resources explaining things in this community. I do not mean sites that have explicit pictures etc but Wikipedia has a great article on this.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That is great news. I love it when things work out but remember she has needs to. It is easy to get carried away with the excitement of your new found freedom and forget that your partners needs. I'm not saying you are doing this but it is an easy and understandable trap to full in to.
Good luck and soggy nappies to you.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The best and only advice I can give, is keep an open communication line with each other. Also, try and find something that she enjoys, while you are in nappies and make it happen for her also. Pavlov conditioning is a great way to keep a partner happy and willing to participate.

I am glad to here the two of you have worked this out, as I was not so lucky with my first wife, I did not tell her of my diaper desire until after we married, she left me a month later.

My second wife found out while we where dating, she had no problems with me being in diapers, after we married she even encouraged me to wear diapers.